PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Sale at -124

Play of night.

I know Chi-Sox are a disaster on road. But they showed life last night tying up after being down 6-0.

Huge pitching advantage tonight. Sale rights the ship.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Sale has a huge pitching advantage over nobody right now

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Opposite of ya here Pork. Winner buys beer.

BOL!

reesp18
    reesp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1469

I think this goes over 7.5 easy. GL

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Nice win Pork!

PorkChop

Winner Winner

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Sale has a huge pitching advantage over nobody right now

Sure about that?

You guys need to learn how to bet with and against streaks.

Stratsburgh got shelled last night, worst start of his career, he'll be undervalued next start around, and the ESPN public will "fade him." Wrong.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Sure about that?

You guys need to learn how to bet with and against streaks.

Stratsburgh got shelled last night, worst start of his career, he'll be undervalued next start around, and the ESPN public will "fade him." Wrong.
    Yea, I'm pretty sure about that. Dude had an ERA approaching 6 & whip approaching 1.7 going into the game.
    Did you back Sale the time before that when he gave UP 5 earned & 12 h/w in 5.1?? The scenario fits your genius bounce back theory since SAle was coming off of getting pounded for 9 earned in 3inn the outing before that....
    U obv backed Straus yesterday with your bounce back theory since he didn't get out of the 3rd the previous outing before that??
    Last edited by upscope; 05-13-15 at 10:26 AM.

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Yea, I'm pretty sure about that. Dude had an ERA approaching 6 & whip approaching 1.7 going into the game.
    Did you back Sale the time before that when he gave UP 5 earned & 12 h/w in 5.1?? The scenario fits your genius bounce back theory since SAle was coming off of getting pounded for 9 earned in 3inn the outing before that....

Don't be mad at me because you picked Milwaukee's 5th starter to beat Sale who's a top 15 SP in the MLB. And no, fyi, I did not bet him the start before against the Tigers who have one of the best lineups in the league. I got

Sale was coming off a suspension yesterday, got rocked his last time around, there was no way it was happening again.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Don't be mad at me because you picked Milwaukee's 5th starter to beat Sale who's a top 15 SP in the MLB. And no, fyi, I did not bet him the start before against the Tigers who have one of the best lineups in the league. I got

Sale was coming off a suspension yesterday, got rocked his last time around, there was no way it was happening again.
    I didn't bet Mil. I'm just responding to u thumping your chest over winning a game & then coming at people high & mighty with some betting theory.
    U obv backed Straus yesterday with your bounce back theory since he didn't get out of the 3rd the previous outing before that??

Btw...Sale not only got rocked the time before that but he got completely shelled the time before that. Further diluting your genius theory....

PorkChop

First off. I don't come to this forum to put my chest out. I dont need to do that.

And no, I didn't bet Strat yesterday. ChiSox and A's were my only plays, and they were both documented on here.

Third, im not saying always bet a pitcher the start after he got shelled. Be smart, be patient, pick and choose.

But for ex tonight, your getting Matt Harvey, who just came off a loss against the worst team in the majors, didnt pitch terrible but didnt pitch great, tonight, at less than -115, against the Cubs who just won two straight against the Mets. Perfect position for Harvey tonight...

(Majority of public will look at this and say, "Man the cubs just won two straight, Hammel has been good, and Harvey lost to the friggin Phillies last week, Cubs easy). > And that's why Vegas loves you guys .