Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Steam and RLM appear to be useful predictors in MLB thus far

Admittedly, I haven't run any kind of tests or anything, it's just something I've noticed. I'm still making plays based on my own analyses of the games, but when I've been aligned with the steam or especially when there's some RLM with me, like an under getting juiced even though everyone's betting the over, it's worked out more often than not.

Make of it what you will, but to me it appears like sharps are taking advantage right now in MLB and it's worth paying attention to.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Yep..we are all getting rich chasing steam and betting RLM. Enjoy the wealth my friends!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Nice! A thread is not official until you get the sarcastic pavyracer post.

Pavs, I ordered this for you: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Admittedly, I haven't run any kind of tests or anything, it's just something I've noticed. I'm still making plays based on my own analyses of the games, but when I've been aligned with the steam or especially when there's some RLM with me, like an under getting juiced even though everyone's betting the over, it's worked out more often than not.

Make of it what you will, but to me it appears like sharps are taking advantage right now in MLB and it's worth paying attention to.
    at first i was a doubter of this as i believed baseball was not fixed.

And maybe it isnt.

But i have a hard time believing these sharps just somehow know the outcome before a game starts ...but maybe they do.

But how does one become a sharp?

I would like to become one of these sharps? Is there a school for this?

Last night 87% of the money was on Padres and yet the line went from Padres -120 to + 110 at Westgate.

Thats a 30 Cent move!!!!!!

and the game was over in the 1st fukking inning.

De La Rosa who got shelled in his previous start against the Dodgers somehow looked like Pedro Martinez last night.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Steam says take the Mariners tonight

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey Bear what is Steam and RLM?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Steam says take the Mariners tonight
    I noticed this and will of course be keeping my eye on, but couldn't do it. I do like the under though and played it.