BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Monday MLB Plays

Today's card is small and not pretty. Very little I've seen that I like so I am going to roll with just two plays only and try to build off the past thee day's nice run (10-3 +7.91 units). Here is what I like:

968 Toronto +121
    969/970 Kansas City/Oakland Under 7.5 (-105)

I also have a free play from Betjm today on 951 ATL -163 but that is simply because i wanted something safe and I can't lose money just win in this instance. I win i keep the money i lose oh well.

For the BAL/TOR what can you say other than both teams are brutal. That being the case there will be a winner in this game so it is worth looking at. Not sure how BAL is going to respond but I noted yesterday that teams that suffer brutal losses tend to come back strong to wash that feeling away. But that was as brutal as it gets yesterday. Neither team features a strong bullpen but I expect BAL's to be depleted with Ray out for today's game. TOR played well in their loss to TB yesterday and showed some resielancy in trying to come back but Jae Seo was tough yesterday. Jays have always done well against left-handed pitching. Moreover, this game featurs a couple of strong situations for the Jays: The BlueJays are 31-11 against the money line in home games after a loss over the last 2 seasons and Baltimore is 15-35 against the money line after a one run loss over the last 3 seasons. The other strong situation plays on home teams as small dogs or favorites whose starting pitcher struggled with his control in his last outing > 5 walks....Another sort of intangible is that BAL swept TOR earlier this season so expect TOR to have some revenge on thier mind and getting +odds with this team at home even though they haven't been playing well I feel presents some strong value agaist an equally underperforming team.

For the KC/Oak game, both Meche and Haren have been pitching tremendously this year. Meche has been spectacular on the road this year not allowing a single run in 20 innings of work this year. His overall ERA of 2.15 (WHIP 1.178) is astounding given how bad KC is this year. Even more impressive is Haren's pitching stats ERA 1.89 (WHIP 0.955).These two met last week and it went under easily. I expect the bats to cool off for both teams today as the Royals scored 11 runs last night and the Athletics had 9. These are two of the lighter hitting teams in the A.L. with KC batting a paultry .237 on the road and OAK's batting at home is even worse at .227 although OAK has been hitting the ball much better as of late so there is that concern. Neither team hits the ball well against right-handed pitching either. One concern is the KC bullpen which is not good at all but with Meche pitching that minimizes that concern and I expect a big offensive letdown from OAK after scoring 21 runs this weekend against CELV pitching. Even so, OAK is a big fav which implies that should things going according to plan OAK will have one less frame of outs which should help the under tremendously.

Good luck as always fellows....
    Last edited by BuddyBear; 05-14-07 at 03:33 PM.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I like the KC/OAK under as well.

Good luck tonight Buddy.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

like all but ur toronto play. not solid enough for me. GL to ya. oh and REALLY love the under KC .

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Toronto tonight myself double B.

Lets cash this sucker tonight