Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Three Live Dogs tommorow

Mia vs. Was, Phelps vs. Zimmermann.

Phelps has pitched better this year, with a whip close to .20 lower. Mia getting on base more often, and hitting with more power. Mia at 144 on heritage.

Phi vs. Atl, Harang vs. Wood

Harang having a great start to the year. Wood not so much. Philadelphia at the bottom of offense performance, with atl near the middle. Better pitcher at 137 price on heritage.

TB vs. Bos, Odorizzi vs. Buchholz

Odorizzi had a great April, with Clay Buchholz getting smoked. It isn't 2013, so I don't know why Buchholz is consistently a favorite. Boston with the better offense. Ill take TB at 121 on Heritage.

incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post

Phelps has pitched better this year, with a whip close to .20 lower. Mia getting on base more often, and hitting with more power. Mia at 144 on heritage.

Harang having a great start to the year. Wood not so much. Philadelphia at the bottom of offense performance, with atl near the middle. Better pitcher at 137 price on heritage.

Odorizzi had a great April, with Clay Buchholz getting smoked. It isn't 2013, so I don't know why Buchholz is consistently a favorite. Boston with the better offense. Ill take TB at 121 on Heritage.
    I agree with all of these and have already put in my bets... Miami +144, Philly +137 and TB +120.

However, I do think there are some other good dogs; NYY +115 and LAA +127. I don't think these two are quite as strong, but I do like them.

BOL!

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Quote Originally Posted by incognitoh View Post
    I agree with all of these and have already put in my bets... Miami +144, Philly +137 and TB +120.

However, I do think there are some other good dogs; NYY +115 and LAA +127. I don't think these two are quite as strong, but I do like them.

BOL!
    Lets get them.

On NYY, haven't seen enough out of Whitley yet to have any feeling on his performance.

On LAA, I don't know how I feel fading Felix Hernandez. He is off to a good start this year

incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

Lets get them.

On NYY, haven't seen enough out of Whitley yet to have any feeling on his performance.

On LAA, I don't know how I feel fading Felix Hernandez. He is off to a good start this year
    Yeah, I know what you mean; I don't take pleasure in fading King Felix; however, Shoemaker has some pretty good stats against Seattle and at home over the last 3 years; his ERA vs. Seattle is 1.77 and his Home ERA over the same time period is 1.98. However, is 2015 ERA is 6.00 on a limited sample size so it is definitely not a sure thing at all.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Lets get them.

Quote Originally Posted by incognitoh View Post

Yeah, I know what you mean; I don't take pleasure in fading King Felix; however, Shoemaker has some pretty good stats against Seattle and at home over the last 3 years; his ERA vs. Seattle is 1.77 and his Home ERA over the same time period is 1.98. However, is 2015 ERA is 6.00 on a limited sample size so it is definitely not a sure thing at all.
    Brothers, you have three good dogs to start at the top, why push it goign against Felix who is 4-0 & below 2.00 ERA??? Just my two cents. BOL. By the way, I already grabbed one of your dogs to start the day.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I like Miami best...I thought about LAA, but they are not off to a good start, while the only time really to play Seattle this year is when King Felix tales the mound...they seem to take it to the next level when he takes the bump.
    Of course I like the Under 7 in that game too.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I agree Wood is shit.

Zimmerman is a shell of his former self.

Not sure about the last one... Rays are offensively changed and i never recommend betting on a team like the Rays who suck offensively.