GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    hopefully blackhawks dont fukk me, ive parlayed almost everything with them tonight! lol.
    Craps lost man and they will probably choke game 7 in DC....Deserved to lose today Holtby gave them a chance

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    Ticket#:35159761
    Apr 25 01:05 PM
    Apr 25 04:05 PM
    Apr 25 01:10 PM
    Apr 25 04:10 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Apr 25 12:21 PM MLB

MLB

MLB

MLB

MLB
    PARLAY (5 TEAMS)
    [1966] 1H DET TIGERS -½+125
    ( T BAUER -R / A SIMON -R )
    [1979] TOTAL o3½-115 (1H NY METS vrs 1H NY YANKEES)
    ( M HARVEY -R / C SABATHIA-L )
    [979] NY METS +110
    ( ACTION )
    [1952] 1H CIN REDS +½-135
    ( J ARRIETA -R / DESCLAFANI-R ) (The Chicago Cubs vs. Cincinnati game has been postponed due to rain)
    [1954] 1H MIA MARLINS +½-110
    ( STRASBURG -R / T KOEHLER -R )
    30 / 850

So what happens with the pitcher change in the Tigers game? My 5 teamer has already reduced to 4...someone please tell me it will not become a 3 teamer.
    sorry bud, it is now a 3 teamer..

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Playing the Jays

Ravens clean your inbox out bro....hahah
    Gotcha

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]
    magnumsr35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1523

Need ur help megatron. I need one winner tonight for my parlay. What do u think? I like the over in the balty game...maybe the twins or

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    Ticket#:35159761
    Apr 25 01:05 PM
    Apr 25 01:10 PM
    Apr 25 04:10 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Apr 25 12:21 PM MLB

MLB

MLB

MLB

MLB
    PARLAY (5 TEAMS)
    [1966] 1H DET TIGERS -½+125
    ( T BAUER -R / A SIMON -R )
    [1979] TOTAL o3½-115 (1H NY METS vrs 1H NY YANKEES)
    ( M HARVEY -R / C SABATHIA-L )
    [979] NY METS +110
    ( ACTION )
    [1952] 1H CIN REDS +½-135
    ( J ARRIETA -R / DESCLAFANI-R ) (The Chicago Cubs vs. Cincinnati game has been postponed due to rain)
    [1954] 1H MIA MARLINS +½-110
    ( STRASBURG -R / T KOEHLER -R )
    30 / 850

So what happens with the pitcher change in the Tigers game? My 5 teamer has already reduced to 4...someone please tell me it will not become a 3 teamer.
    Depends on how your book is set up man...,,mine used to be set up automatically whichever side you picked had to start now it gives you the option to select the pitcher that must start option.....it depends on your book

2daBank

Craps lost man and they will probably choke game 7 in DC....Deserved to lose today Holtby gave them a chance
    havnt touched that series. craps are very similar to my shitbag blues once the playoffs come around. was really hoping blues would beat minny so i could squeeze a small fortune out of all these moron local homer friends of mine in that series. was already setting the groundwork last night antagonizing them all saying that i would put everything i own on Hawks vs blues. those pussies couldnt even get to that series for me! lol

GT21Megatron

havnt touched that series. craps are very similar to my shitbag blues once the playoffs come around. was really hoping blues would beat minny so i could squeeze a small fortune out of all these moron local homer friends of mine in that series. was already setting the groundwork last night antagonizing them all saying that i would put everything i own on Hawks vs blues. those pussies couldnt even get to that series for me! lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by magnumsr35 View Post
    Need ur help megatron. I need one winner tonight for my parlay. What do u think? I like the over in the balty game...maybe the twins or
    is it a running parlay you trying to close? i think hawks nhl or gs ml nba give you the most sure things..

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]

Yeah the first 3 are in. Just need one more

GT21Megatron

I like Baltimore but I won't know until I see where the line goes man....I really don't know how the Pelicans bounce back from blowing that game the other night....Warriors ML could fill it? The Orioles could be a lumber jack play

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by girlscoutcookies View Post
    gonna fade waino tonight just cuz it's the most square play on the board. rollindo is probably on them
    i tried hard to talk myself into brew crew but their bats been terrible thus far. even ramirez who has owned us throughout his career hasnt did shit vs us this season.. guess he already has checked out saying he retiring after the season. looks like he on retirement every time he at the plate!! figure with over even if they dont hit waino then i still have chance of cards just running thru estrada for 6 or so.. waino historically much better off a cards loss or a poor performance of his own and neither the case today.. i think mil the right side but i bet them against that stiff lackey last week and they were swinging at sliders bouncing 2 feet in front of the plate or 2 feet outside, dunno wtf wrong with them? their lineup shouldnt be this bad, even with the injuries, but hell they were bad before losing gomez and lucroy.. cards dont do a lot of sweeping but they a virtual lock to win series. so ill just pass on side today, if cards win this one ill prob try crew 2marro, if cards lose ill most likely play win at some stupid juicy number..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 04-25-15 at 05:16 PM.

2daBank

agree with GT that gs is virtual lock to win. i think they cover. i been on pels but after last gm i knew they were most likely done in 4, plus the golden goose is on pels which makes it even more likely they done. if you looking for less juice i really dont think hawks will lose tonight, there a reason this squad wins cups and it cause they put these series away on home ice when the opportunity presents itself. my only concern is preds goalie has been unbelievable and biggest reason they still in series so there always a chance he does something nuts. he will have to cause hawks will have 35+ shots on goal and they be a lot of good scoring opportunities id assume..

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]

I'll be honest. I'm on here a lot in these threads and tron and bank u 2 guys I follow a lot. U respect ur input on games daily. I don't watch nba lol. Sry. Really need this hit bad. It has a chance to pay a lot.

2daBank

pissed at myself for not playing the subway series over today. cc sat afternoon at nyy used to be absolute lock to go over with way higher totals. and now his fat ass way worse so that shouldnt change.

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]

FYI I'm also a huge cards fan and the line is scaring me.

2daBank

I'll be honest. I'm on here a lot in these threads and tron and bank u 2 guys I follow a lot. U respect ur input on games daily. I don't watch nba lol. Sry. Really need this hit bad. It has a chance to pay a lot.
    oh i rarely watch that crap. the playoffs are like stealing tho so i bet them quite heavily most years. havnt been going heavy much yet besides cavs ml in gm 3 (i always bet lebron when i get a situation where i can afford to double up as he doesnt lose b2b playoff gms, so wait for cavs to lose a gm in coming rounds then unload!) and spurs gm 2 and 3.. spot bet situations with the best teams/players and you will have a newfound love of nba playoffs! lol

2daBank

FYI I'm also a huge cards fan and the line is scaring me.
    they not a good play today. period. they may win but i wouldnt bet waino at higher numbers than we can get wacha and martinez!

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]

they not a good play today. period. they may win but i wouldnt bet waino at higher numbers than we can get wacha and martinez!

Very true. I think wacha in underrated and our whole staff is basically underrated lol.

2daBank

appreciate the kind words. i have quite a few nice paying parlays and have blackhawks to seal them all! really hope im right! lol..im on 3 or 4 baseball gms tonight but im not gonna tell you id take any of them to cap a parlay you have already done the work in cause all my plays on dogs or totals and i never consider them "locks" or any such bs, just plays i think win over the long haul.

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]

I've never been this close to such a huge amount. I'm not a big time gambler lol. Just play here and there but I played a ton on this parlay and now I just need one to fill it. Little scary but hey that's gambling lol

2daBank

Very true. I think wacha in underrated and our whole staff is basically underrated lol.
    ive felt waino and lackey been overpriced for most part but they keep winning. waino just isnt a ace anymore imo, dont get me wrong i love the guy and he a bulldog but his stuff just isnt as nasty as it used to be. he will still win plenty of gms and he smart enough to handle young and or bad lineups, once he faces the better lineups and al teams i will most likely be fading him some. lackey is a for sure fade against good lineups, not always on side but certainly will be playing lot of overs in his gms.. nothing against him, he pitching on a great contact for us and will win 15 or so gms, he just doesnt have the stuff to beat the better hitting teams..

on the other hand wacha is fukkin awesome and not everyone knows it yet. i actually got +141 at open against sherzer! couldnt believe that line, no respect. the fact he keeps beating aces it isnt gonna last long. the only bright side is he using his cutter a lot and getting quick outs, that should help prices as the pure metric guys wont like him till his k rate gets higher.. martinez the secret getting out too, i grabbed them at -127 at open but that one got bet up pretty quickly, that kid has prob the best stuff on the staff and is now pitching efficiently. hate to say it but i think tavarez dying really may have done wonders for this kid. he was his best friend and party buddy and he now seems fully dedicated to his game..

2daBank

I've never been this close to such a huge amount. I'm not a big time gambler lol. Just play here and there but I played a ton on this parlay and now I just need one to fill it. Little scary but hey that's gambling lol
    dude what are we talking here if you dont mind me asking? there ways to get paid on it already if you wanna take some money and run..

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]

I played an open 4 teamer for 200$ ML of course

2daBank

dude what are we talking here if you dont mind me asking? there ways to get paid on it already if you wanna take some money and run..
    depending where you playing it you could pay some serious juice and play blackhawks +2.5 or something. no way that loses. hawks the only gm tonight id tell you i believe in my heart will not lose. or the chances are far slimmer than odds suggest anyway. but you could also always just take a big fav than hedge with the dog as well..

2daBank

I played an open 4 teamer for 200$ ML of course
    and where it at now far as payout with the 3 teams?

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]

My local guy won't let me cash it now. Lol. Idk how that even works.

2daBank

My local guy won't let me cash it now. Lol. Idk how that even works.
    im saying you can cash it where it sits by putting whatever team in it then hedging with a straight bet on the other team. guaranteed profit that way. i dont like doing it but seems you a little out of your comfort zone/..

2daBank

cash fish and over it looks like

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]

Oh I see what ur saying.

GT21Megatron

Orioles game is a Baltimore line right now give it 10 mins magnum

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

2daBank, I have a little to mess around with. You think Blackhawks -1.5 +210 has any value?

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]

Orioles game is a Baltimore line right now give it 10 mins magnum
    Ok. U like balty?

GT21Megatron

Appreciate the kind words man, no smoke with me I call it like I see it. Banker knows his stuff too. Here to help if I can....My fade NBA thread is up 2 G's without any work at all speaking of not following NBA and that's in 1 week....all documented

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    2daBank, I have a little to mess around with. You think Blackhawks -1.5 +210 has any value?
    probably a little because if they get lead preds will have to really open up.. i hate laying the 1.5 in hockey tho which is why i been parlaying the ml all day, lol.. biggest problem there is preds goalie been standing on his head in this series so another close gm not out of the question.

GT21Megatron

Ok. U like balty?
    Yea but you gotta hold your horses for another 8 mins man I gotta see where this thing goes

First 123 Last