gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Indians over White Sox Wednseday

3-0 on my favorite pick of the day MLB so far.

Today, Indians. Kluber is an absolute monster, Samarjdza has been hit and miss. Will probably be low scoring, Kluber will give up 2 or 3 at most, only question is if Indians can get a few off Jeff, and I think they will. Final 5-2 or something like that.

LOCK IT IN.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im on them as well. gl to us

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    im on them as well. gl to us
    And I'm from St. Louis as well! GL to them tonight, we need it badly.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    And I'm from St. Louis as well! GL to them tonight, we need it badly.
    this 1st year ive actually believed in them a little bit and turned into a homer. after watching 3 games of this series im done with the belief. when i watch the hawks i see how blues play in the reg season, only difference is hawks do it when it counts.. so sad, think heads roll if they fail to get past minny this yr..

where about in stl are you? im in south county/south city area..

gregmav1

I'm from west county but im in law school right now. I got a law firm position over the summer in STL, i'm really excited to be back.

And yeah, exactly dude. We are solid in the regular season, and then in the playoffs, not only do we not turn it up, we are somehow worse and somehow look like shit. Blackhawks turn it up and are just flying up and down the ice. I have no idea what the hell it is, so frustrating. I luckily told myself I wouldn't get my hopes up this year because I knew what would happen, and I've been pretty good at that, although I've gotten really upset at this last game and Game 1.

2daBank

nice,, dont know what kind of law you intend on practicing or if you coming back to this area? but if so i have tons of friends that are typically in need of legal advice! lol..

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Lets go Indians. Jeff Samarjdza should have gone to the NFL.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Lol no he shouldnt have

gregmav1

nice,, dont know what kind of law you intend on practicing or if you coming back to this area? but if so i have tons of friends that are typically in need of legal advice! lol..
    Yeah I think I'm going to do patent and trademark law but not set on it yet. Haha i know, I have a bunch of friends who would need the same.

And yeah I'd like to come back to St. Louis, if I find a good job there I'll definitely come, but if I find a better one in KC wouldn't mind that either, both are great cities.

And yes Demonata, let's go Indians. I would take Kluber almost any day unless he's going up against wainwright or felix or something. Guy's a beast, always like his odds of winning.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Lol no he shouldnt have
    lol. yea that a pretty ridiculous comment.. think he doing pretty well for himself and to my knowledge is concussion free. on the other hand he could be ending the end of a team friendly rookie deal and be half brain dead. pretty sure he made the right choice and the choice anyone who could play either should make considering the money and consequences...

RavensFan2k3

3-0 on my favorite pick of the day MLB so far.

Today, Indians. Kluber is an absolute monster, Samarjdza has been hit and miss. Will probably be low scoring, Kluber will give up 2 or 3 at most, only question is if Indians can get a few off Jeff, and I think they will. Final 5-2 or something like that.

LOCK IT IN.
    If you feel CHW can get 2-3 off of Kluber but arent sure if CLE can gets runs of Jeff, isnt that a dangerous bet?

gregmav1

If you feel CHW can get 2-3 off of Kluber but arent sure if CLE can gets runs of Jeff, isnt that a dangerous bet?
    It's more that I'm very confident Kluber doesn't give up more than 3, and likely gives up 1 or 2. Cleveland could easily get 4 or 5 off Jeff. They could get 0. But I'm saying the sure thing (in my mind) of Kluber giving up very few makes me want to make the bet. Cleveland should get at least a few runs, and could get several/many.

gregmav1

Welp, that Abreu homer isn't the best, but not gonna sweat it yet. Still trust Kluber over Samardjiza any day.

2daBank

Welp, that Abreu homer isn't the best, but not gonna sweat it yet. Still trust Kluber over Samardjiza any day.
    we wernt gonna win w/o scoring anyways.. that what i always tell myself when i give up a run playing the show. lol..

gregmav1

we wernt gonna win w/o scoring anyways.. that what i always tell myself when i give up a run playing the show. lol..
    Haha solid outlook. Truth. Cleveland bats have been underachieving so hard this year, hopefully they have a good day.

RavensFan2k3

It's more that I'm very confident Kluber doesn't give up more than 3, and likely gives up 1 or 2. Cleveland could easily get 4 or 5 off Jeff. They could get 0. But I'm saying the sure thing (in my mind) of Kluber giving up very few makes me want to make the bet. Cleveland should get at least a few runs, and could get several/many.
    Okay goodluck

2daBank

Haha solid outlook. Truth. Cleveland bats have been underachieving so hard this year, hopefully they have a good day.
    ive been pretty down on them and fading them a lot since gomes went down. with wind blowing out as hard as it is i would think we will catch one and get it out at some point as well..

2daBank

i dont think anything in sports pisses me off more than a guy failing to get runner home from 3rd with less than 2 outs!! well all the fouling at end of ncaa hoops but that the only thing!

gregmav1

Completely agree. I always see a runner on 3rd with less than 2 outs and assume he'll be getting in. So stupid.

2daBank

i guess when you a cards fan we get spoiled because our guys understand how to situational hit..

gregmav1

1st and 3rd with 1 out, no runs. Bases loaded next inning, no runs. They better get something or i'm going to be so pissed. Completely waste opportunities so far after Samarjdiza not pitching well at all.

2daBank

1st and 3rd with 1 out, no runs. Bases loaded next inning, no runs. They better get something or i'm going to be so pissed. Completely waste opportunities so far after Samarjdiza not pitching well at all.
    he cant keep wiggling out of this shit inning after inning! he already at 60+ pitches thru 3 as well.. kluber just has to stay the coarse and keep us in it till we break thru..

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Sox seem locked in on Kluber today, surprised if he goes another 2 innings

Demonata

Weird game. samardja going to throw a 1000 pitches?

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    More surprised if Cleveland scores, atleast off of Jeff

Demonata

Since cleveland has had 7 runners in scoring position?

gregmav1

Yeah... 1st and 3rd, no one gets in, bases loaded, no one gets in, 1st and 2nd, no one gets in. Poorly, poorly timed hitting. So frustrating.

2daBank

umm, he not the one pushing 100 pitches and getting out of jams every inning.. not quite sure what you watching?

RavensFan2k3

Since cleveland has had 7 runners in scoring position?
    And they have zero runs

2daBank

he squirming out of jams every inning besides 1st. he wont be around much longer tho so maybe they never do score off his lucky ass who has hung several and got away with them. this why i havnt been doing anything but fading tribe since gomes went down, they a mess.

RavensFan2k3

he squirming out of jams every inning besides 1st. he wont be around much longer tho so maybe they never do score off his lucky ass who has hung several and got away with them. this why i havnt been doing anything but fading tribe since gomes went down, they a mess.
    You're right, but squirming out of jams warrants the same outcome as striking out the side. Hopefully Jeff comes out soon, but how good is CHW pen?

2daBank

You're right, but squirming out of jams warrants the same outcome as striking out the side. Hopefully Jeff comes out soon, but how good is CHW pen?
    obviously he doing his job, just saying that not like he has pitched all that great as much as tribe have sucked.. far as sox pen their numbers arnt bad, look pretty solid. i honestly dont know a lot of them and havnt had many chances to see them tho so that all i really have to go off.. prob doesnt even matter the way tribe swinging the bats me and you could come in and clean up this fukkin gm.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

umm, he not the one pushing 100 pitches and getting out of jams every inning.. not quite sure what you watching?
    I didn't even mention smarzja, he'll probably put runs up soon.
    I am watching the game where the white Sox have 7 hits in the 4th inning, it's the only game on come on man keep up

2daBank

I didn't even mention smarzja, he'll probably put runs up soon.
    I am watching the game where the white Sox have 7 hits in the 4th inning, it's the only game on come on man keep up
    you the one saying kluber about to get run from gm because he had 1 mistake and 1 bad start to a inning.. maybe think before you post instead of worrying bout me keeping up..

2daBank

leadoff double and these clowns gonna fail to plate a run yet again.

back to fading tribe or passing for me. that has worked out much better..

12 Last