gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

MLB Pick of the Day Monday

Tigers over Yankees... Alfredo Simon is a beast and Sabathia is completely washed up. Tigers are a beast and Yankees are decent. Tigers at home. This line should be -160 Tigers but it's -130. Sabathia will give 6 innings, give up 5 runs, Tigers win 7-3.

I'm pounding Tigers.

gregmav1

This dropped to -110 over night. Anyone have any idea why??

thing2
    thing2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    This dropped to -110 over night. Anyone have any idea why??
    Because you analyzed it wrong...

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by thing2 View Post
    Because you analyzed it wrong...
    Would love to hear your expert 37-post opinion on why the Yankees will win. Sincerely, why do you say that.

I just doubled down on Tigers -109.

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Would love to hear your expert 37-post opinion on why the Yankees will win. Sincerely, why do you say that.

I just doubled down on Tigers -109.
    Didn't realize people were judged on their capping ability by post count.

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    Didn't realize people were judged on their capping ability by post count.
    I'm not saying he's a bad capper because of that, but having a low post count certainly doesn't indicate a good capper. I would definitely argue the opposite. If you've been in the game awhile, you've most likely found this site eventually and possibly started an account to discuss picks. If you're new, you have a low post count, and new bettors are certainly on average worse than older bettors.

And again, posting something as stupid as "because you analyzed it wrong" is just a retarded thing to post without any counter-evidence or reason as to why. I'm sure he doesn't have any so he won't respond with anything of value.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone's going against CC today I'm on the Tigers also

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Everyone's going against CC today I'm on the Tigers also
    I think it's a winner jj. Sabathia was bad last year, and he's been bad in two starts so far this year. Good for 5-6 innings and 4-5 runs almost every time.

melikman29
    melikman29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

I think it's a winner jj. Sabathia was bad last year, and he's been bad in two starts so far this year. Good for 5-6 innings and 4-5 runs almost every time.
    If everyone is taking Tigers. That just makes me want to go against the public and take Yanks...now I might steer away from this game.

thing2
    thing2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm not saying he's a bad capper because of that, but having a low post count certainly doesn't indicate a good capper. I would definitely argue the opposite. If you've been in the game awhile, you've most likely found this site eventually and possibly started an account to discuss picks. If you're new, you have a low post count, and new bettors are certainly on average worse than older bettors.

And again, posting something as stupid as "because you analyzed it wrong" is just a retarded thing to post without any counter-evidence or reason as to why. I'm sure he doesn't have any so he won't respond with anything of value.
    You did analyze it wrong. You are saying Alfred Simon is a beast. A beast against which team? Baseball stats matter, for instance Alfred Simon is a cold pitcher against the NYY. You say I'm retarded for saying you analyzed it wrong? Well I didn't say you would lose but based on Simons pitching record against Detroit the public nor the sharps agree that the line should be -160.

So you throwing a ML number THAT HAS no validity like -160 is ignorant and factless.

Like I said I'm not rooting against you but the line makes sense if you analyze it correctly.

gregmav1

Alfredo Simon IS a beast. He has gotten better every single year, and the majority of his at bats against these Yankees were from before, 4-6 seasons ago, and he has vastly improved since.

Thank you for your response for that though now, why couldn't you say that rather than saying "you analyzed it wrong"? That's a useless post and contributes nothing to the forum or the thread.

Still sticking with Tigers by the way, doubled down on the lower ML.
    Last edited by gregmav1; 04-20-15 at 02:08 PM.

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

like the over better. CC gets pounded and Yanks are scoring now

gregmav1

If I had to take the o/u I would definitely take the over but I'm going to stick with just the Tigers bet. Simon could hold them to 1 or 2 and Sabathia may only give up 5 through 8, could be like a 6-1 or 5-3 game or something in that ballpark,

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

If I had to take the o/u I would definitely take the over but I'm going to stick with just the Tigers bet. Simon could hold them to 1 or 2 and Sabathia may only give up 5 through 8, could be like a 6-1 or 5-3 game or something in that ballpark,
    Tigers hitters don't have much success vs CC , off course that was when he was on his prime mostly . BUT , this game will be closer than many of us think. I'm on tigers , I expect both teams to put up a lot of runs. As Simon nor CC are shut down pitchers. My money is detroits bats

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Astros best dog of the day. Free easy cash

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Astros best dog of the day. Free easy cash
    pretty awesome to say something is the best play of the day when the team is up by 2 in the 9th inning. good job, slick.