BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

BBD and others....

This is an ugly card today....not much stands out even after some time looking at these matchups.

Here is what I got right now....

906 PITT -110
    910 HOU -133

Leans

917 Tampa Bay +138
    914 San Diego -118
    915 CINC +160

what do you guys think....

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I like astros double B

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pittsburgh is the best of the bunch, but I'm not playing them today.

Don't like Cincinnati at all. Hendrickson is a very underrated pitcher and he's been tough this season. I actually thought -170 wasn't that bad for him.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Houston and Pitt today double B.

Chipper and McCann are sitting out today I noticed, so you gotta like your chances. I would say theres some value with that runline, but I really don't like playing those things.

I actually was leaning towards St.Louis in that game myself. It's a real good sign that the Cardinals are starting to show signs of life right now, because I think were going to get some real good value. However, the lineup card will tell the tail in that game.

Passing on Cincy. I feel they can hit Hendrickson although the probelm is that the Reds can't seem to hit a lick lately.

I can't play TB in that game at all though.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Let me just state a few things. Last night I was very high on Washington +132 when it came out. But with all the uncertainty that last night produced I can't really committ to anything. I know Orbermueller sucks but WASH isn't much better......If +132 was still available I'd consider it but really right now +118 seems a bit low. But really who is Obermueller to be laying that price on the road especially with a team that can't hit like FLA.

I liked Texas at +107 when it came out...i thought there might be some value but now that they are favored I am going to pass. True E. Santana is very overrated and has been horrible on the road but Mike Wood is hardly better and Texas has underperformed in situations like this where they are a small dog/favorite. I'll pass on this game.

Kansas City was on my radar largely because I've noticed a strong trend of teams that lose in such disgusting ways like KC did last night to come back strong the next night and wash that feeling away. De Larosa has pitched well, but a lot like Obermueller i had a chance to see him here when he was with MIL and is not that great. It's more a function of the AL has yet to really figure him out...right now thought CWS is really slumping on offense and Vazquez is solid but a bit much to be laying 2:1 odds with a team that has yet to demonstrate offense consistency. But the reality is the Royals invent ways to lose like no other team. You really have to hold your breath if you want to back them.

MINN +102 seems like a play but they are playing horrible right now. It's tempting to take DET but again, a lot of uncertainty with a Triple AAA pitcher making his MLB debut. We know for sure Maur is out and it appears that Moreneau maybe too. MINN playing horribly so I am going to pass.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

good value for pitt today.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Thanks fellows....

Card for now looks like this:

906 PITT -110
    910 HOU -133
    917 TAMPA BAY +135

Will in all likelihood consider 915 CINC later on today but waiting for a better price than the current +160 and to glance the lineup card over. I'll also have an opportunity to assess the first two games and how they went. In addition, there should be a ton of chasers this afternoon who are going to drive both the Yankees and Dodgers line up. So if nothing else I expect to get a decent price on CINC.

Good luck to all....

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Anybody have an opinion on CINC...i think i might just pass. it looks like 3-0 today so no reason to press my luck. Although a hit of +168 or higher would be great.

Senator7

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Anybody have an opinion on CINC...i think i might just pass. it looks like 3-0 today so no reason to press my luck. Although a hit of +168 or higher would be great.
    Two solid days in a row. Nice work, my friend.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Thanks....no play on CINC. No need to force a play after a good few days.

bigboydan

Very nice double B

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Glad I didn't play CINC....Dodgers scored the final 7 runs to win 10-5.

Well 3 of my writeups that I didn't play cashed so let's see what the fourth will do. Hopefully it cashes and I can have a 4-0 day:

930 MINN +100

Good luck fellows....

bigboydan

Good luck with the sweep double B

Senator7

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Glad I didn't play CINC....Dodgers scored the final 7 runs to win 10-5.

Well 3 of my writeups that I didn't play cashed so let's see what the fourth will do. Hopefully it cashes and I can have a 4-0 day:

930 MINN +100

Good luck fellows....
    Congrats again, BB.

I had 4 plays that I liked today:

Milwaukee +111
    Chicago Cubs -102
    Los Angeles Dodgers -160
    Oakland -103

There was only one that I liked enough to play. Take a guess which one it was?

BuddyBear
    Update your status

too bad you aren't from Chicago or LA or OAk then....lol

bigboydan

Thats a nice start in that Twins game for you double B.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Rockin' the pocketbook with BuddyBear! Way to go today, Keep it up Twins.