44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

MLB Saturday

Oakland -136. Loss.
    Colorado -112. Loss.
    Colorado TT over 4.5. WIN.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 04-12-15 at 08:11 AM.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Found it. Rollin' with the Cubbies today, Mag. That, in addition to the Un 6 in Cleveland.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Found it. Rollin' with the Cubbies today Mag.
    BOL brother. I only have 2 selections so far. See how I do in case I decide to move on the later games.

BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

Oakland A's -139, let's do this!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
    Oakland A's -139, let's do this!
    BOL man. STL let you down yesterday??? Let's get it back for you today ( I hope) .

BetThenSweat

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    BOL man. STL let you down yesterday??? Let's get it back for you today ( I hope) .
    Yeah St Louis lost in a close one last night but being close does not win you the cigar. I do feel I am going to have a great baseball season though. Right now is an awful time for NBA, until playoffs start. Good Luck today.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah St Louis lost in a close one last night but being close does not win you the cigar. I do feel I am going to have a great baseball season though. Right now is an awful time for NBA, until playoffs start. Good Luck today.
    Brother, right now is not good for either sport. Too early for MLB, and too late for NBA. LOL. Pick your spots and hope for the best. Like today, Boston game had OVER written all over it. LOL. Because they played 19 innings and nobody left to pitch. Did I take it, NO, idiot that I am. It is already at 12 runs. LOL.

BetThenSweat

Brother, right now is not good for either sport. Too early for MLB, and too late for NBA. LOL. Pick your spots and hope for the best. Like today, Boston game had OVER written all over it. LOL. Because they played 19 innings and nobody left to pitch. Did I take it, NO, idiot that I am. It is already at 12 runs. LOL.
    You said it best when you old me two weeks ago that "every game is a gamble" PEACE OUT!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

You said it best when you old me two weeks ago that "every game is a gamble" PEACE OUT!
    If we win you buy

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

Mag when you gonna get your dog of the day thread going?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by twestacott View Post
    Excellent suggestion !!! And, we used to have Zippy's "Parlay of the Day" and we got a ton of response for that one. Zippy is back with us, I'll let him start that one. "Dog of the Day" you think next week is good to go??? Or may be tomorrow, guys should be acclimated by then.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Excellent suggestion !!! And, we used to have Zippy's "Parlay of the Day" and we got a ton of response for that one. Zippy is back with us, I'll let him start that one. "Dog of the Day" you think next week is good to go??? Or may be tomorrow, guys should be acclimated by then.
    Sounds great brother

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post

Sounds great brother

"let it be Known" per Twes.... & the Mighty Raven, tomorrow we start: "the Dog of the Day" . Winner get's an all expense's paid vacation to the island of their choice at seasons end. Beware men, I believe last year, Mr. Twesacott was the winner, and was always in the parlay of the day. Raven is a tough competitor in this competition. Tomorrow, " Let the Games Begin ".
    Points Awarded:

RavensFan2k3 gave 44 Mag 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

The pressure of it all. I will start my par of the day tomorrow. Who is doing the dog of day? And where da fuk is rollin??
    Last edited by ZIPPER HEAD; 04-11-15 at 04:44 PM. Reason: spelling

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

"let it be Known" per Twes.... & the Mighty Raven, tomorrow we start: "the Dog of the Day" . Winner get's an all expense's paid vacation to the island of their choice at seasons end. Beware men, I believe last year, Mr. Twesacott was the winner, and was always in the parlay of the day. Raven is a tough competitor in this competition. Tomorrow, " Let the Games Begin ".
    Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    The pressure of it all. I will start my par of the day tomorrow. Who is doing the dog of day? And where da fuk is rollin??

The "Zip Meiseter" is in charge of the " Parlay of the Day". The winner gets a vacation with him at his resort in the CA. I've been there, it is a Castle on the Beach, complete with maid service, bartenders and of course a tour of his mansion. Well worth the challenge. BOL to all.

RavensFan2k3

Hey Mag, I like Colorado but have a hard time going against Hammel

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Can't help you with that one brother. I am already on Colorado. BOL to you.

twestacott

Maybe this will help..... Hamels career line vs current Colorado hitters (44 AB sample size)

.386 BA, .460 OBP, .818 SLG 1.278 OPS

twestacott

I will concede that Hammels is traditionally an early starter to the season and he is 11-3 over the past 3 years in April..... That being said its hard to ignore the fact that Morneau, Stubbs and Hundley have owned him and he has never pitched in Colorado where check swings leave the park. His own team is also officially the worst offensive team in the MLB this past week. They are last place in every major offensive category.
    Last edited by twestacott; 04-11-15 at 06:01 PM.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

liking colorado also, don't usually play much baseball til at least May but I may throw on that. gl man

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I will concede that Hammels is traditionally an early starter to the season and he is 11-3 over the past 3 years in April..... That being said its hard to ignore the fact that Morneau, Stubbs and Hundley have owned him and he has never pitched in Colorado where check swings leave the park. His own team is also officially the worst offensive team in the MLB this past week. They are last place in every major offensive category.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    liking colorado also, don't usually play much baseball til at least May but I may throw on that. gl man

As always, the best info. available comes from this fellow.

RavensFan2k3

I really hope you guys are right, because it isnt looking good right now

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

tigers bitches!! ride the streak

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    tigers bitches!! ride the streak

RavensFan2k3

I really hope you guys are right, because it isnt looking good right now
    Should have just stuck to my initial play on Cubs smh

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Should have just stuck to my initial play on Cubs smh
    What can I say. ON the odds the play was COL. ???

BetThenSweat

If we win you buy
    Oh well, I guess I don't have to buy. We will just stay thirsty.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Oakland -136. Loss.
    Colorado -112. Loss.
    Colorado TT over 4.5. WIN.
    Day complete 1-2.

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

I've got to reply to this post although it doesn't have any relevance, simply because the sentence which I have marked is so wrong, because Hammel was a member of the Rockies from 2009 until 2011...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    I've got to reply to this post although it doesn't have any relevance, simply because the sentence which I have marked is so wrong, because Hammel was a member of the Rockies from 2009 until 2011...
    Thank you for the correction. OK, Mr. Posey, today we start our annual "Dog of the Day" competition, will you be joining us ????

twestacott

Sorry my mistake. I was looking at statistics over the past 3 seasons. When I cap a pitcher or a game I usually only look at the past 3 season span for their splits as I find that stats further back than that skew the numbers. For example a 32 year old Hammel is most likely a far different pitcher than a 26 or 27 year old Hammel.

Either way I was on the wrong side of this one. Somewhat correct about the Rockies putting up a few run's on Hammel but didn't anticipate the Cubs annemic offense to suddenly explode and knock Kendrick around as much as they did.

Thanks for the correction Posey. Always value your input And never afraid to admit when I am wrong.

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

Sorry my mistake. I was looking at statistics over the past 3 seasons. When I cap a pitcher or a game I usually only look at the past 3 season span for their splits as I find that stats further back than that skew the numbers. For example a 32 year old Hammel is most likely a far different pitcher than a 26 or 27 year old Hammel.

Either way I was on the wrong side of this one. Somewhat correct about the Rockies putting up a few run's on Hammel but didn't anticipate the Cubs annemic offense to suddenly explode and knock Kendrick around as much as they did.

Thanks for the correction Posey. Always value your input And never afraid to admit when I am wrong.
    Glad that you didn't flip out like others. Only wanted to share information.
    Thank you for the correction. OK, Mr. Posey, today we start our annual "Dog of the Day" competition, will you be joining us ????
    Royals or Tigers.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

NO worries, I felt the same way that Colorado was the right side yesterday and Kendrick was the better pitcher for the day. But, when you look at the board, Kershaw shelled!!! Bum gets knocked around, Cueto loses etc. Not a good day for "Aces". LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Glad that you didn't flip out like others. Only wanted to share information.

Royals or Tigers.
    POSTING NEW THREAD, Please post you "dog" in there. Thanks.