CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Mlb - 4/10/15

BATL / TOR FF UNDER 5 -120....1 UNIT...Norris has good career #'s vs Jays going 4- 0 with a 2.36 ERA. Buehrle has a so so 3.71 ERA career vs O's, but also has a very good 2.16 career ERA in April.!.............GL...so don't have to worry about the bullpen.

CappinTerp

Wow....in a season,yes very young...dominated by pitching so far..5 runs in 1 st inning!!!...............just be hoping for a push now.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Wow....in a season,yes very young...dominated by pitching so far..5 runs in 1 st inning!!!...............just be hoping for a push now.

Norris just piped some fastballs and the Jays slapped them to open spots. Tough break, man.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Norris just piped some fastballs and the Jays slapped them to open spots. Tough break, man.
    Yea, shit happens. For myself I limit my bets to just 1 unit a game until each team has their pitching rotation go around 3 times. Then just bet 1-3 units until mid May after that I will risk up to my max., that is 6 units.....This is just one of many ways to do it.....For bettors new to cappin baseball....What I just wrote works very,very well for me, one may wish to consider some variation of this risk taking style...it may help you.................good luck.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Yea, shit happens. For myself I limit my bets to just 1 unit a game until each team has their pitching rotation go around 3 times. Then just bet 1-3 units until mid May after that I will risk up to my max., that is 6 units.....This is just one of many ways to do it.....For bettors new to cappin baseball....What I just wrote works very,very well for me, one may wish to consider some variation of this risk taking style...it may help you.................good luck.
    I am in the same boat, my friend. I'm betting half a unit for the first 3 weeks. BOL this season.