Pushbet
    Pushbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Worst beats

Good afternoon- good luck to everybody with some money in the Pending column today

There are probably threads like this that come up fairly often. It's more fun to talk about the best comebacks, but there is no denying the nostalgia of losing a game you thought you had won.

Last year I had the Under in the TCU-Texas game. I had 53 I think for the total and it was at 23 going in to the fourth. 35 points in the fourth quarter had me pulling my hair out. The last touchdown happened with barely any time left on a pick-six and blew my under.

Two years ago I was on Seattle against the Red Sox for my max bet which was $400 or so at the time. The Mariners were up 7-1 in the eighth (7-2 in the ninth) and I was already mentally counting my money. In the bottom of the ninth the Sox batted around and scored the winning run when there was still only 1 out. Absolutely brutal beat.

I've only been playing for 4-5 years now. What are some of your war stories?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I had the Mariners in Boston too. Felix robbed of a terrific performance.

Pushbet
    Pushbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

That Mariners game started a long and unfortunate history between myself and the Eastman MLB package. I bought that pick on 8/1/2013 and on 4/10/15 I am still down 59 units. I don't want his picks. Last year with the playoffs he went about 1 for 14 for a spell.