Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Balls and Strikes powered by google
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Ra77er 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Knew they would eventually go to that. Wouldn't be surprised if the home plate umpire is not calling balls and strikes within the next 10 years.
    exactly, i just texted my dad and said why have anyone stand back there in the first place? hopefully this will get removed. just like when they used to have that acid trail behind the hockey puck. shit is more distracting than anything.

klc i think it'll be worse. in ten years we're gonna be watching the screen of two 9 year olds play a season against each other in mlb the show.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

well that was a good start to the season.

IT'S ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE....

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

nice hit.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave High3rEl3m3nt 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Wanwright is not 100%. im all over the cubs for opening day. easy win.

Called it.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Good call tex
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Vegas39 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JLester2015
    JLester2015's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You're already establishing yourself as a huge Cubs homer and we haven't played a game...
    I'm not a homer in the slightest. Cubs' offense is going to struggle a good chunk of the year most likely. HR or bust bullshit offense. But their bullpen is incredible. As you saw tonight. Their. Bullpen. Is. Incredible. The truth of that statement means i'm not a homer.

JLester2015

While I congratulate the Stl backers, remember how close any game is to a loss. Cubs had a chance to score 5-6 runs easily tonight. Coghlan's deep fly out I thought for sure was gone. Probably is gone a few hours earlier in the day. Don't overreact. Cubs are not as bad as they looked tonight. I expect that they'll struggle early in April like they did last year. Once Rizzo/Soler get hot and Bryant comes up, they should be a more reliable team to back.

And basic principle of baseball is some of the games you lose you shoulda won, some of the games you won, you shoulda lost. I bet the under 7 tonight as my only play... probably should have lost. Final could have easily been 6-4 STL.

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

Quote Originally Posted by JLester2015 View Post
    While I congratulate the Stl backers, remember how close any game is to a loss. Cubs had a chance to score 5-6 runs easily tonight. Coghlan's deep fly out I thought for sure was gone. Probably is gone a few hours earlier in the day. Don't overreact. Cubs are not as bad as they looked tonight. I expect that they'll struggle early in April like they did last year. Once Rizzo/Soler get hot and Bryant comes up, they should be a more reliable team to back.

And basic principle of baseball is some of the games you lose you shoulda won, some of the games you won, you shoulda lost. I bet the under 7 tonight as my only play... probably should have lost. Final could have easily been 6-4 STL.
    Well. No.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Did u win?

posey

Me? Yes. Dont go against Waino for those odds. Cubs overrated.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

JLESTER2015{QUOTE}

And basic principle of baseball is some of the games you lose you shoulda won, some of the games you won, you shoulda lost. I bet the under 7 tonight as my only play... probably should have lost. Final could have easily been 6-4 STL. {Quote}

you can look at 75% of ur loses and say you should have won.

Lester better find a way to pick people off or at least throw runners out.
    Last edited by broadway6; 04-06-15 at 10:43 AM.

JLester2015

Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    Me? Yes. Dont go against Waino for those odds. Cubs overrated.
    Giants looked like a minor league team for long stretches of baseball last year. You of all people should know not to judge people off one game, or even a long stretch of games. Baseball is a marathon not a sprint. If the Cubs go 0-13 with RISP every night, I assume they'll lose lots of games. Seems unlikely. They're going to win lots of games with their bullpen.

posey

Giants looked like a minor league team for long stretches of baseball last year. You of all people should know not to judge people off one game, or even a long stretch of games. Baseball is a marathon not a sprint. If the Cubs go 0-13 with RISP every night, I assume they'll lose lots of games. Seems unlikely. They're going to win lots of games with their bullpen.
    I don't judge anybody on one game. I saw the Cubs last year. And the bullpen is overrated, too. It's different if you pitch under the pressure to be a winning team or if you pitch without any major pressure. Wait for them to choke. Remember my words.

JLester2015

I don't judge anybody on one game. I saw the Cubs last year. And the bullpen is overrated, too. It's different if you pitch under the pressure to be a winning team or if you pitch without any major pressure. Wait for them to choke. Remember my words.
    You saw the Cubs last year? Did you know the Cubs were around .500 last year (65-69) if you removed games that Edwin Jackson pitched? And that's around .500 despite trading away 40% of their rotation in July.

Seems like you are new to baseball or at least just a casual viewer. Cubs were not that bad of a team last year. In fact, before they sold off Shark/Hammel to get one of the best prospects in the game, they were playing very good baseball. Closing in on .500 even with Edwin Jackson dragging them down. After that deal, they lost 14 of 16. Demoralized selling off your rotation.

The Cubs can't choke. They're a dark horse, not a favorite.

posey

You saw the Cubs last year? Did you know the Cubs were around .500 last year if you removed games that Edwin Jackson pitched? And that's around .500 despite trading away 40% of their rotation in July.
    I won't talk with you anymore since you spam your opinion in nearly every thread. Get a life.

JLester2015

I won't talk with you anymore since you spam your opinion in nearly every thread. Get a life.
    You're very ignorant and this is likely a blessing. Cheers.

First 12