KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Baseball Season nostalgia

Oh man, I can smell the fukkin grass already man. The sun. Daytime action mid week, oh I'm gettin a chubby. The coverage, nothing beats MLB coverage. NFL shit is OVERKILL, baseball you get to tune into programs daily to hear about starting pitchers, manager commentary bullpen issues etc etc. Nba Wtf they give you? "Guy missed shootaround and is questionable to start." MLB is just tailor made for the true, sick degenerate gambler like myself. Hopefully have a good season and my balls reek like black vagina at least twice a week. Last year sucked, after first month I was like "Ah these fukkin granolas!!!!" I can just see the classic Coors home game souvenirs going over the fence left and right. Both my fave pitchers are on new teams and is gonna pay off. Scherz and Latos. My boys.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Nothing much better than watching a game on a warm summer night in the stands with a beer and some peanuts. Go Tribe!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Kid how much do you bet per game?

just curious

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Oh yea, breakin out the tube tv. Love baseball on Sd. Really nothing like it. Makes me feel in touch with degenerates of past. Our scummy elders that most thier added and made the gambling world what it is today.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Kid how much do you bet per game?

just curious
    Depends based on how much house money I have. I usually start out with a couple hundred, if I can sustain a run I start laying a minimum nickel a game. If im kicking total ass I will lay a g sometimes if I'm up big.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Sometimes will bet a hundred/50 bucks just for fun.