Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    7/5/2015 10:01AM Parlay 99.11 76.47 Baseball - 923 Baltimore Orioles/Chicago White Sox over 6½ -243 buying 2 for Game
    Baseball - 927 Los Angeles Angels/Texas Rangers over 6½ -392 buying 2½ for Game

Vasco
    Vasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3356

Nothing against the guy he's a great capper I respect that. I didn't wanna be biased though. He definitely disappears after a few losses that's all I was saying. Nothing to do with trolls. Good luck on your wagers.

Da Manster!

I love this play so much, no need to tease!...Billingsley is a pastrami sandwich and has gotten his ripped in two games since returning from the DL...Dodgers know him better than any other team since he pitch his first several years in that organization...they might get the number by themselves...also, Phillies bats have come to life in the last three games...16 runs and 34 hits...they might get a few off Anderson who's been red hot lately....good luck to all!...

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    7/7/2015 9:50AM Total 175.58 148.80 Baseball - 909 Philadelphia Phillies/Los Angeles Dodgers over 7 -118 for Game

Da Manster!

not quite the way I drew it up on the chalkboard, but I'll take it!...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Vasco View Post
    Nothing against the guy he's a great capper I respect that. I didn't wanna be biased though. He definitely disappears after a few losses that's all I was saying. Nothing to do with trolls. Good luck on your wagers.
    Has everything to do with assholes like Bear.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Truer words were never said, Nash. I'm so sick of this trolling shit in SBR I could puke. Hang in there, Nash. You're one of the few good cappers who hasn't been trolled out. For some reason, the assholes who are either too dumb or too lazy to cap (ie, Bear and the rest) troll the cappers who do know what they're doing and the moderators refuse to do anything about it because oh well, they don't like guys with winning threads either. I'll never be able to figure out this place.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

give us a winner nasher

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nash you're acting like a huge tool here. Now Im not saying Bear should get a pass on insulting your wife, but neither should you on your insults to him. You claim to always take the high road yet you've thrown racial slurs at him, insulted his parents, hoped he dies of AIDS, and called him an idiot at least 100 times just in the last few days. You say it doesnt bother you yet you feel the need to respond to everyone of his posts with some kind of condesending remark. You say you did nothing to provoke it, yet I see you follow him around trolling any post he makes. If you seriously can't see your condisending attitude, your passive aggressive trolling, and your post game chest pounding then you've got some very serious empathy and narcassistic issues going on. You've threatened to leave numerous times, just do it! I'm not the only one sick of your chest pounding over fence-riding plays, your fake bullshit higher than thou attitude, and your crying any time someone disagrees with you over anything. If your gonna leave, do it, otherwise shut the fukk up and pick some winners. Its about time your actions spoke as loud as your words, quit saying you're taking the high road and actually take the high road for once. Just because you may word it better than Bear doesnt mean you have everyone fooled. Grow the fukk up and just don't respond the next time Bear trolls you, its that easy. My guess is he wont troll you again, unless you start it. You may not even realize you start it but you do... its your condesending attitude that's the problem. Grow the fukk up and just stop, I promise you itll be over with if you do. Let your picks speak for themselves. You dont need the attention that bad do you? Everything seems to be all fine and dandy when ur picking winners, and when you go on a bad streak you start trolling other threads looking for attention. Goddamn quit being such a damn drama queen. You can respond with some wise-ass post with some fancy words and fool a lot of people, but not me. If you really are honest with yourself, you'll take some of this to heart and do something about it, and you'll be a better man for it.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Stevenash posts some solid stuff but it is obvious he has a drinking problem and you can really tell when he is on the bottle raging on the forum.

He is not a happy drunk.

Maybe bear was just looking out for Mrs. Steve Nash's best interests.

Da Manster!

trying to revive the thread with another win streak...

Wager type : Parlay
    #1) MLB Baseball
    Selection : Miami Marlins/Arizona Diamondbacks 7/21/2015 6:40PM - (PST) Total Points OVER 4½ -704 for Game

M. Latos - R must Start / J. Hellickson - R must Start

#2) MLB Baseball
    Selection : Seattle Mariners/Detroit Tigers 7/21/2015 4:05PM - (PST) Total Points OVER 5½ -524 for Game

T. Walker - R must Start / S. Greene - R must Start

#3) MLB Baseball
    Selection : Tampa Bay Rays/Philadelphia Phillies 7/21/2015 4:05PM - (PST) Total Points OVER 4½ -499 for Game

N. Karns - R must Start / A. Nola - R must Start

#4) MLB Baseball
    Selection : Texas Rangers/Colorado Rockies 7/21/2015 5:40PM - (PST) Total Points OVER 7½ -614 for Game

M. Harrison - L must Start / K. Kendrick - R must Start

Risking : 50.00 To Win : 44.92 USD

Da Manster!

adding one more to the mix...

Wager type : Parlay
    #1) MLB Baseball
    Selection : Miami Marlins/Arizona Diamondbacks 7/21/2015 6:40PM - (PST) Total Points OVER 5½ -293 for Game

M. Latos - R must Start / J. Hellickson - R must Start

#2) MLB Baseball
    Selection : Minnesota Twins/Los Angeles Angels 7/21/2015 7:05PM - (PST) Total Points OVER 5½ -220 for Game

K. Gibson - R must Start / M. Shoemaker - R must Start

First ... 43444546