kc +121
    cinn -145
    over cinn hou 9.5
    sd +169
    over col sf 9.5

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I like the Cincy pick, AC, for a few reasons. Harang has done pretty well against the Astros, and should've won one earlier this year if not for his bullpen. The Reds also feasted on Albers about a week-&-a-half ago. And I never expect a team to sweep a 4-game series like Houston is on the verge of doing right now. With Wheeler having pitched (and saved) the last three games, he's very likely out of this one (could we see Lidge brought in to close this one?)

That said, Houston has always been a tough read for me because I have too much invested in the team with my heart.

I don't like the KC pick, but it's not a game I'm playing because of too many weird factors. Are you playing them because Oakland has never seen Bannister before?

One of the weird factors in this one is A's starter Joe Kennedy has pitched pretty well this season, but Oakland has yet to win for him. In fact, the A's are 0-5 when Kennedy starts despite the fact he has pitched very well in all five of those starts. The one game he did pitch and Oakland won was his lone relief appearance this season, and he stunk it up big time. Go figure

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree with your Cleveland play AC.

The value is on the Halo's today