BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

BigBollocks' Max Out Tuesday Play

Popped this one several times over for the limit...

Oakland team total UNDER 4.5 -125/-130
    Oakland/KC UNDER 9 -120
    Oakland/KC UNDER 8.5 -100

De La Rosa lights out at home, Oakland nursing several injuries to an already unproductive lineup. On the other side of the mound, the A's Gaudin has been pretty solid all year and is facing a generally poor hitting lineup.

*Warning*---The Athletics have absolutely creamed me this season, and are singlehandedly responsible for me being in the red this baseball season. I have not won one game this year involving Oakland no matter what the bet.

GL gents, would absolutely love to cash this one....

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    Popped this one several times over for the limit...

Oakland team total UNDER 4.5 -125/-130
    Oakland/KC UNDER 9 -120
    Oakland/KC UNDER 8.5 -100

De La Rosa lights out at home, Oakland nursing several injuries to an already unproductive lineup. On the other side of the mound, the A's Gaudin has been pretty solid all year and is facing a generally poor hitting lineup.

*Warning*---The Athletics have absolutely creamed me this season, and are singlehandedly responsible for me being in the red this baseball season. I have not won one game this year involving Oakland no matter what the bet.
    GL gents, would absolutely love to cash this one....
    This doesn't sound too good... NY Giants were like that for me in football.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oakland has burnt me a couple times as well (under 8.5 when Scutaro hit the 3-run HR off Rivera to make it 5-4 and under 9 when Buck hit a 2-run HR off Papelbon to make it 4-4 and a 5-4 final), but I'm going against them here. I love the Royals in this spot, and would lean towards the under as well. Best of luck.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a fan of this game at all to be honest with you. I just can see both sides scoring like crazy.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Thanks guys, GL to you all. Jazz you bring back horrible memories, as I had the Oakland team total UNDER 4 in that Scuttaro game (probably the last time I was as heavy on a particular team total). I almost fired on the Royals as well this evening. Here's to no repeat of last time and a solid Royals 4-1 victory!

I appreciate your honest opinion Dan, but hate to hear the news as you are on target way too much!!! GL...