Woody
    Woody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baseball System

I was wondering if someone had a system they have been using for some time that works for baseball. I have had success with basketball and football focusing on Home Teams being a Underdog, Home Team Underdog only receiving less than 30 percent of bets ( Against the Public). Basically, playing shitty teams, at home getting points where the entire world is on the opposite side. I was also hoping to avoid the chase system so many like to follow. I was hoping that the system would be simple to follow. I am a flat bettor. I know there will be ups and downs but I am disciplined and will stick with it for an entire season if it works. Thanks in advance.

Woody
    Woody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Though no one responded to this thread, I have read a few posts from SBR posters. It looks like mitch51 has a nice following playing unders and underdogs. I think tailing them for a season looks profitable. Good luck to all this season.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

not too many people hanging around in here thats probably why you got no responses ... all systems are just hard to win by ... numbers and things are always changing, there is no end all be all systems .. I use autoplay type things and stuff like that, there is just no true 1 system that will win guaranteed

best of luck

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

I do something in my thread where I have plays that hit a variety of different things if you are interested - won't guarantee profit, but I have done ok at baseball since I started a few years ago

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Best "system" I've ever used is fading the amateurs that dominate SBR. Read the SBR forum of whatever sport you are betting fade the Amen corner crowd. Specifically, someone posts a pick and it is followed up by a string of "YEAH BABY!" "LOVE IT!", I"M WITH YOU!" drivel from the rah rah sis boom bah ass kissers. The more lemmings validating the pick the stronger the play. The original poster is irrelevant, the KEY lies in the number of posts validating his pick.

Haven't documented my winning percentage employing this system but I have never ended up with less money than I started with at season's end using it. The sports I've used it for are football, basketball, hockey and baseball.

Got 2 winners using it this evening from the NCAA basketball forum - Princeton and Valpo.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 02-13-15 at 09:57 PM.