purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

like CLE (RL), TB, LAA

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I don't like Pitt at all...they haven't shown much offense all year and MIL is playing very well. The team has a lot of chemistry and Ned Yost is making all the right moves these days. They have clutch hitting, strong starting pitching, and a very reliable bullpen. That is a combination for winning.

Armas is a very average to below average pitcher as well. It's a nice price and Sheets is a money burner for his backers but with the way the Brewers are playing I wouldn't bet against them.....trust me, when MIL goes to PITT that will be the time to bet against them. They have had next to 0 success in PNC Park.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I'm still not sure about some of these, since on Sunday there can often be lineup surprises, but I will say that for now, I really don't like Cleveland at all at that line, and I like Baltimore in that one.

The SD/Fla game is a major one I'm waiting for the lineups on.

I think the Pitt line is about right, if it goes a bit higher I'd consider it a good bet, but I doubt it will.

I don't like the Yanks line. Rasner is no Wang, to say the least. This game may well be similar to the Friday game.

The Cin game, definitely a big lineup game. If Colorado sits one of their bigger bats and Cin has all the big lefties in, I think they'll be a decent bet.

I don't like TB either. Right now I'd take Oak. If the line moves substantially in favor of Oak, as it may, then I would consider taking TB.

Bos/Minn, the line is about right I think. I would tread lightly in that game anyway, because it has a high degree of uncertainty to it.

Sox/Angels, will wait for the lineup.

Out of curiosity, why did you not ask about the other 7 games? What's wrong with them?

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

these were just the teams I liked the other games I couldn't come up with a side.
    You know it is funny you ask that question because the other day I was thinking what makes a team stand out to one person but not the other we all read the same stats see the same games and know the same injuries but so many people split and take both sides. Why are the winning sides so unclear?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took PIT. Armas has surprisingly good #s in his career vs. MIL. It's worth a small wager! The only other game you picked that I was thinking about going the other way was CHISOX-LAA. I think there's good value in that one with Buehrle. GL!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually like your Pitt play AC.