ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Yankees Over 11 Runs Today in early game

Been taking a little break from gambling, went on a nice run to start the baseball season and cashed out everything besides a few hundred to play with... well, as usual, once I cash out, I lost what was left in the account immediately (seriously, 0-4 after a huge hot streak, happens everytime)

I deposited a little money, and I'm going to take my chances with this one. Wang has not been overly impressive thus far this year, while he only has two starts, his ERA is over a 5.8. Yanks got embarassed yesterday, their bats will come out swinging. Maybe an A-Rod homer or ten today as he hasn't gotten one lately.

I know the shadows will make it tougher for the hitters today, but I think we are going to see another high scoring game, with the Yankees pulling out a win. Cheers, best of luck to all.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

With Jeff on the mound, the over is always worth taking a look at. Good luck with it SMDM.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeDaMoney View Post
    (seriously, 0-4 after a huge hot streak, happens everytime)
    Sounds like Weaver since his hot streak in the playoffs last year. 0-4, 18.26 ERA, 3.09 WHIP, .492 batting average allowed.

The Yankees have hammered him in the past, notably:

Giambi - 8-15, 5 HR
    Mientkiewicz - 14-26, 1 HR
    Jeter - 7-13
    A-Rod - 9-25, 1 HR
    As a team: 59-161, .366, 8 HR

Good luck with the over, hopefully NYY get it by themselves.

ShowMeDaMoney

Yeah, this guy just gets absolutely shelled with relative ease, lol. I am not Joe Public, but I went on a huge run to start the season, and betting against the Yankees and also the overs in their games yielded me a nice profit. I like this one for sure, as Seattle has been hitting the ball pretty well lately.

In addition, I also like my odds if 5-6 runs can be scored on the starters, as both teams boast a pretty crappy pen. Anyhow, we will see what happens as the game is about to start. Adios

ShowMeDaMoney

through two innings, scoreless game. lots can happen with this yankees team in a single inning though.

Razz

That was a weird play. Hopefully the heart of the order delivers some runs here.

Razz

Bwahaha, shambolic defense in this inning. Too bad Abreu is stone cold.

Razz

Great slide Melky. Two pretty decent teams, and they can't make any fundamental plays.

ShowMeDaMoney

Yikes! This game is blacked out for mlb.tv...is it on national coverage? Def not looking good, Wang of course is pitching the game of the season for himself (tends to happen when I bet the over) Let's go runs!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, It's national TV coverage today on FOX.

Razz

Is anything in the world of sports more unpredictable than NYY starting pitching? Three times in the last week, they've have starters be basically unhittable (Igawa was for all intents and purposes a starter in his 6 shutout innings of Boston, Hughes had a no-no through 6 2/3 before getting hurt, and Wang is perfect through five today). But, there are also days where they just get ripped. It's strange as hell.

ShowMeDaMoney

Couldnt agree with you more Razz...I follow both the Yankees and Red Sox extremely closely for entertainment purposes as well as gambling purposes... I really don't have a clue what to expect from their pitching either. Wang comes into the game looking awful in his first few starts, and is lights out today.

Reminds me of the playoffs last year for myself, I was hammering cash against Weaver, Rogers, almost any pitcher on the Cards besides Carpenter, and various other pitchers that were awful during the regular season... betting the overs, sure enough they all pitch gems...hehe - I guess that's life!