BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I'm just mother****ing disgusted . I've got San Fran on the 5 inning line, and with a 2-0 lead with Barry Zito facing two sub .170 hitters and the damn pitcher he manages to **** the whole thing up. Not only that, but I had the damn game tied to the Phoenix Suns 1st half line on an if bet, costing me another several mother****ing dimes. I'm shaking I'm so ****ing sick. Not only can I not win, but all of my losses are just ****ing heartbreakers. I even had a parlay that would have paid close to 12 dimes with the Tennessee ML in the tourney when they blew that 23 point lead lol. And the last baseball game I had which was bigger than this was the game Riviera gave up the three run jack on an 0-2 count with two outs to Marco ****ing Scuttaro. You tell me God doesn't hate my mother****ing ass. This is beyond sick.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can understand your discussed bud, and I can't say I blame you one bit either.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Thanks Dan, a lot of folks on this board are definitely helping to keep my head on semi-straight throughout all of this. I've gone from angry to just bummed, and think I'm just gonna go to bed early. I'm beginning to just expect miraculous failure. GL with any plays you or anyone else still have pending tonight....