BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

How To Get Early Baseball Lineups?

Can anyone direct me to a site or sites where I can get the lineups for teams as early as possible? I'd really appreciate any info you kind gentlemen might be able to pass along....

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

The official lineups aren't announced until an hour or so before game time, which you can get on MLB.com or yahoo, as soon as they come out. For specific players, it's just like anything else, there might be info from a news conference or injury report throughout the day, or there might be a last-minute surprise. But the official lineups don't get announced until an hour before game time.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

USAtoday is another place you can get the lineup cards.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/scores.htm

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Thanks Ganch and Dan, I really appreciate it. I'm extremely grateful for any information or links I can find as I'm hoping to really swing a good summer and begin to salvage my year. I absolutely took a bath last summer in the bases after having a good several months prior, and am trying to access as much information as possible this year (i.e. umpire stats, weather, righty/lefty stats, injuries, days off, etc.). Baseball is just so tough due to the enormity of information required that can all add up to shift juice points significantly, and even then the value can be so razor thin.

I just hate handicapping games where others are privy to so much more information than I. It's almost like stable money taking all of us suckers to the cleaners at the track....