tin8shusd
    tin8shusd's Avatar Become A Pro!

early lines for wednesday

i'm looking at two games that have caught my eye. marlins at +153 and the a's at +170. i would like to jump on these lines early, but i'm wondering if they'll shift to a more favorable value approaching game time. any thoughts?

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Bird in hand...

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I very much doubt the Florida line will get any better, Perez is still inconsistent, people will remember Sanchez as being good at times last year, and of course Florida has already won 2 in a row as a dog. It could get quite a bit worse though, if the Mets sit a big hitter or two since it's a day game after a night game.

The Oakland line, though, that's different, that I can easily see going even higher. Whether or not Nick Swisher is in the lineup will matter; if he is, the line will jump down a bit, if not, it will jump up a bit. Even though Gaudin has pitched well this year, so has Beckett, and Boston at home with a strong starter is something the market loves to bet up. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Oakland went to +200 or more, especially if Swisher isn't playing.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Oakland and the Fish in these games as well sir.