moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Twins/Tigers

I usually like dogs, but for some reason, I don't like Minny today.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probably because Verlander owns Minnesota. He's got some ridiculous ERA under 1.00 against them in something like 4 career starts. I see DET at -161 right now at BetJam. That's too high for me though. I'd rather roll with Minny at +151.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Passing on this game personally owned.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah the side in this one is a bit tricky, considering Detroit's pen. Although Verlander going 7 and giving up 2 or less, and then Jones coming in and being effective is a very posiible outcome.

But ultimately I think the value, if there is any, is with Minnesota. But I like the under a good amount, especially after it went to 8.5. Silva is the wild card of course. He is always vulnerable to getting crushed against anyone in any park. But if he has a decent outing, the under 8.5 has a good likelihood of coming in.

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    Yeah the side in this one is a bit tricky, considering Detroit's pen. Although Verlander going 7 and giving up 2 or less, and then Jones coming in and being effective is a very posiible outcome.

But ultimately I think the value, if there is any, is with Minnesota. But I like the under a good amount, especially after it went to 8.5. Silva is the wild card of course. He is always vulnerable to getting crushed against anyone in any park. But if he has a decent outing, the under 8.5 has a good likelihood of coming in.
    Thanks for your opinion. The Detroit pen has been atrocious for sure.

moses millsap

Verlander getting shelled.

joey825
    joey825's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wagered the 0 8 tot runs. Just seemed low to me. I really like the 0 11 Yankees Red Sox. Normally I stay away from any overs over 9.5 TR. Good Luck all