i remmeber last year about this time i had a huge win betting on arizona (b. webb) at home vs san diego (c.h. park). went into extra innings end up winning 6-5. that was the may 15-2006 game. i think that is the most important game for my betting history. i can't go into detail but winning that bet set up a chain of events that made my life pretty interesting. that is why b. webb is my favorite pitcher ever.

i had great luck with webb and peavy...that is why i decided not to bet this game, no matter what happends i'll end up getting disappointed with one of my two favorite pitchers. and it is indeed a pretty close game with arizona came back and won it in the late innings.

here is a list of my favorite/lucky pitchers
#1 webb (my clutch pick...saved me so many times)
#2 peavy
#3 harang
#4 halladay
#5 verlander (i never see this guy lose :-) )
#6 k. rogers (on DL right now...i also like the chicken place)
#7 S. Trachsel ( this was last year, he played for the mets then...not betting on him anymore)
#8 Glavine (lost a big bet with this guy last year once. great pitcher, but have some mixed feelings)
#9 Beckett ([boston] my first big win and the start of my hot streak last year april 5, 2006)
#10 B. Penny (still bet on him)
#11 N. Lowry (giants last year...not really following him this year...also won a huge bet against the marlins on june 5, 2006)
#12 C. Young (padres...won a huge bet with him againts the marlins on june 9, 2006)
#13 Ponson (cards last year, won a large bet on april 15, 2006 cin at cards)
#14 B. arroyo (was lucky last year...only bet on him once this year, and he is 0-2 so far this year...but he pitched 4 games and all losts)

usually i either bet on these people or stay off the game. bad mojo for betting against your lucky pitcher

here is a list of the unlucky pitchers:
#1 Bonderman (last year, this year. he is an ace, but i never won a bet with this guy since the second half of the season last year)
#2 B. Colon (cost me a lot of money with this fat pitcher)
#3 A. Eaton (padres 2005, june 15, 2005)
#4 Glavine (love him and hate him. i lost the most amount of money with this guy)

i usually bet against them or stay off the game. one exception is glavine, i don't know to do with him when he pitches...so much mixed feeling.