As a diehard Giants fan, this is one series I would never get cocky about by posting those infamous "LOCK" threads. This is a GREAT series and even with the Giants up 3-2 heading back to KC, I have my concerns. This series is FAR from a lock for the Giants heading back to KC up 3-2, but after battling back to tie the series 2-2 after being down 4-1 against KC's "invincible" bullpen and watching MadBum's dominance last night? I think we're seeing the experience factor, even if slightly, rear it's head. Would love to see the Giants close it out in 6, but Peavy always makes me nervous. My gut says this is going 7 and with Madbum and Petit, possibly Tim Lincecum even, ready and waiting if the bullpen if Huddy has a rough early start, I think our middle relief is what gets the Giants their THIRD RING in FIVE YEARS. *Fingers Crossed*

With all that said, if the Royals win game 6, which I'm 75% sure they will, I'm going to be a nervous wreck Wednesday for Game 7. Like I've always said, the smaller the ball, the greater the unpredictability in outcomes (Just look at Golf). So if there is that game 7, I believe it's basically a flip of a coin. However, the experience of the Giants and quality of middle relief could be the trump card. We shall see, won't we?

This has been a GREAT, GREAT series and I wouldn't expect anything else heading into games 6 & 7.
#Go Giants!

P.S. Prayers up for Oscar Taveras and his family. Truly a tragedy yesterday for such a fine young player that had a very bright future ahead of him. Makes you realize that yes, this is just a game for entertainment. Life is a precious thing and tragedies like these surely puts things in perspective. Sad just thinking about it again.

R.I.P. Oscar Taveras (July 19, 1992 - October 26, 2014)