Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Check in if you were stupid enough to bet against Kansas City

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Guys won't admit it. Most guys were fading guthrie. LOL.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Royals in the World Series!!!!!!!!!!

when was the last time they made it?

Pauulzcappin

I have no problem though. Chen had a solid game overall but bats didn't show up. Knew Royals would win after they took the lead in the 6th

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Took them FF.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Buck Showalter needs to start Delmon Young.

Pearce is probably the worst #5 hitter to ever play in a playoff game

Flaherty is garbage.

Schoop is terrible.

De Aza has no business being a #2 hitter

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Not going to lie: I bet Baltimore to win the series before it started at -140. I thought the Orioles bats were going to be too much for the Royals.

Have to hand it to Kansas City, they got that playoff magic going for them; I thought it wouldn't last.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Not going to lie: I bet Baltimore to win the series before it started at -140. I thought the Orioles bats were going to be too much for the Royals.

Have to hand it to Kansas City, they got that playoff magic going for them; I thought it wouldn't last.
    i'm just hoping they do something stupid and pitch James Shields tomorrow and if he were to lose it would be devastating to the Royals physche.

Maybe once the Orioles bats wake up they will stay hot.

Gonzalez -game 4

Tillman - game 5

Norris- game 6

Chen - game 7 (on 3 days rest)

slo mo
    slo mo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 965

Yup I walked through that trap door too. I was disappointed to see the body language of Balty. KC the brooms are out, I don't see any fight left in Balty. Nice try but KC will be popping bottles around 8pm central time tomorrow!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Had them first 5 innings

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by slo mo View Post
    Yup I walked through that trap door too. I was disappointed to see the body language of Balty. KC the brooms are out, I don't see any fight left in Balty. Nice try but KC will be popping bottles around 8pm central time tomorrow!
    De Aza is killin them in the #2 spot.

need to put JJ Hardy in 2 hole.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Had Balt and under... at 1-0 going into the 6th I was feelin' good.. Should have known..

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4137

Ya I took Baltimore tonight... Oh well...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Was on Baltimore

Had San Francisco also repaired some damage

crbravens23
    crbravens23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Last night was first MLB playoff game I bet thus far….took Os… liked the must win spot and Dyson's comments. I felt Os would focus a little more and maybe pull it out but the injury to Machado and Davis suspension are hurting in these close games. Its hard to win against a hot team like royals when you have pierce in 5 spot, hundley, flaherty and schoop at bottom of lineup. Pierce been struggling all series and the last 3 in the lineup offer no threat. I can see either Royals sweeping this evening or Os winning a close one to stay alive for one more game so its a coin flip IMO. not a good game to bet. GL to those that do bet it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Baseball is a game of confidence and right now the Royals have it and the Orioles dont.

The momentum could easily shift back to Baltimore though.

Time for Adam Jones, Nelson Cruz, and JJ Hardy to carry this team. And damn, let Delmon Young play he is hitting close to .500 against Vargas.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

check

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Bet Baltimore to win the WS +240 before the KC series and Giants not to win -320...

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

how can you bet against the Royals holy cow!

If you told me when this series started that the Royals would end it in four games I would of said your on crack.

However, you have to like the o's in this spot with their backs against the wall.

And Gonzalez as a dog here! Go o's

If the Orioles win this game 7 games is possible, let's see if Yost can screw this up

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    how can you bet against the Royals holy cow!

If you told me when this series started that the Royals would end it in four games I would of said your on crack.

However, you have to like the o's in this spot with their backs against the wall.

And Gonzalez as a dog here! Go o's

If the Orioles win this game 7 games is possible, let's see if Yost can screw this up
    7 games is def very possible if they win here. And if Shields loses game 5 can you imagine how deflated the Royals would be going back to Baltimore after they just saw their Ace choke on a chance to clinch the series at home????

Go Dirty Birds

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Nice to hear that

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Took O's in all 3 games.....taking them again today....whatever that's worth

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Balt game 3 was a silly bet but I think they're the play today. Rolling with Shelby Miller to even up the other series too.

ibadamv
    ibadamv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2913

Whatever Hondo is on...I'm fading which was kc last night.

Pauulzcappin

statistically baltimore is a very nice play this afternoon. but even if they win its not worth to take a shot.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by ibadamv View Post
    Whatever Hondo is on...I'm fading which was kc last night.
    But KC won last night

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Put a unit on em and felt like a jerk off doing so especially just a few days after telling me boy KC or nothing after gm1 and not to step in front of this train. Fortunately I was able to buy out up 1-0 with Kc +135 after seeing if these jerk offs couldn't touch Guthrie sorry ass they were not winning gm. Stick a fork in em these clowns are done and not built for post season unless they are teeing off on Tiggies scrub pen.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Checking in

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I don't mind admitting I was wrong....I was in the O's in Games 1 and 3 (no wager in Game 2) and I also had the for the series.

Although Davis is trash, his suspension has brought a couple of guys into spots that they don't belong at all....the O's were better off when they lost Machado, who is a far superior player....funny how things work out.

I still have $500 out there on the O's for the series, but I won't be putting any more on it. KC has surprised me, good on 'em.

Pauulzcappin

baltimore will be very happy to see a left hander starter today but i think this series has 0 chance of going back to camden.

crbravens23

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Balt game 3 was a silly bet but I think they're the play today. Rolling with Shelby Miller to even up the other series too.
    when someone comes in a thread like this and says, " baltimore was a silly bet in game 3 " it just reinforces my already existing opinions that it may be completely pointless to post in this forum all together. I understand there are a lot of young people in this forum so I try to not pay attention to 98% of what is on here but sometimes is just gets frustrating. It is very easy to say that baltimore was a bad bet after the fact. " SharpAngles " we all know you have never lost a bet ever. hopefully you never make a ," silly " bet ever in your life. GL to you.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    baltimore will be very happy to see a left hander starter today but i think this series has 0 chance of going back to camden.
    Orioles going to the World Series bruh.

They win 4 str8 and it aint no thang to do so.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Nothing silly about it really but hard to step in front of a team with that Oct magic rolling like KC has been. Two reasons to fade really one was Guthrie and the other being %'s especially with last night's matchup on mound. Hard to beat a team 3 straight in postseason and win 7 straight overall I believe it is now. But if Balty had a small shot at regaining their balance in this series it was gm 3 vs arguably KC's worst starter. Shit happens but I've seen much dumber bets posted here many times and played some headscratchers myself.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by crbravens23 View Post
    when someone comes in a thread like this and says, " baltimore was a silly bet in game 3 " it just reinforces my already existing opinions that it may be completely pointless to post in this forum all together. I understand there are a lot of young people in this forum so I try to not pay attention to 98% of what is on here but sometimes is just gets frustrating. It is very easy to say that baltimore was a bad bet after the fact. " SharpAngles " we all know you have never lost a bet ever. hopefully you never make a ," silly " bet ever in your life. GL to you.
    Damn I really touched a nerve eh? Didn't mean to offend anybody but fading a team with so much momentum in their first home game of the ALCS is pretty silly. Of course I've made silly bets myself. I got creamed by NFL a couple weeks this season and can't hit a 2 game parlay to save my life but that doesn't change the fact that royals yesterday were easy. Wish I was around yesterday to let you know before the game and not offend your sensibilities.

crbravens23

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Damn I really touched a nerve eh? Didn't mean to offend anybody but fading a team with so much momentum in their first home game of the ALCS is pretty silly. Of course I've made silly bets myself. I got creamed by NFL a couple weeks this season and can't hit a 2 game parlay to save my life but that doesn't change the fact that royals yesterday were easy. Wish I was around yesterday to let you know before the game and not offend your sensibilities.
    didn't offend me whatsoever….just a dumb comment. did you know 2007 colorado rockies went 8-0 in playoffs and then got swept in WS? you could say that had , " momentum" , so why did they lose even one game. and do you think you coming in a thread and suggesting that someone take royals prior to the start of the game would change their mind? I'm wasting my time even responding to you. Go home and jerk off to your daddies' playgirl.

12 Last