Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Cubs / SF suspended game - months ago

How did your respective books treat the game between the Cubs and SF a few months ago that was originally ruled final in a rain shortened affair before the Giants protested the game and it was instead ruled suspended and completed at a later date?

My book initially graded the wager, yet despite my follow up claims that the game was SUSPENDED and should have been refunded, they declined my argument and let the graded wager stand (obviously a loser for me as I wouldn't care if it was a graded winner)

TheKLB
    TheKLB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

According to my book:

For all side bets, a game is considered official after five innings of play (four and a half if the home team is winning). Thereafter, if a game is canceled or suspended the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning of play. If the home team scores to tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, the winner is then determined by the score at the time the game is canceled
    Which I am guessing is standard...

Cubs were up 2-0 when it was delayed/suspended half way though the 5th = loss if you bet on SF.
    Last edited by TheKLB; 10-10-14 at 01:28 AM.

Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Thanks for the reply. Odd thing is I had another game that was suspended a few weeks later and all of the bets were rendered no action.