Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

We dont live in a world where a team like the KC Royals plays in the World Series

It just aint reality.

Take the Orioles -140 to win the series. Easiest bet you will make all season.

The Leagues most powerful HR hitting team vs the Leagues worst HR hitting team.

There will be some 3 run HR's hit in this series that will be daggers to the Royals World Series hopes. The Royals just aint built to win a championship. James Shields may keep the Orioles bats at bay but the rest of that Royals staff is going to get their ripped off.

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Orioles vs the upset, San Francisco Giants. Then O's bring it to baltimore where I can drink heavily and party hard as they beat the Giants. If all goes as thought, 2k more my pocket.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    It just aint reality.

There will be some 3 run HR's hit in this series that will be daggers to the Royals World Series hopes. The Royals just aint built to win a championship. James Shields may keep the Orioles bats at bay but the rest of that Royals staff is going to get their ripped off.
    glad u said league meaning AL!! cuze da cards got that locked up!!! and beat the very best that mlb pitchers has to offer.. gl wth ur O's
    Last edited by Luv2Play2; 10-09-14 at 06:39 PM. Reason: big game was a ray

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

I said this vs the tigers and the angels, Good pitching and defence always beats good hitting.... I think the starting rotation is somewhat even, Balt does have better homerun power but KC has the better outfield defence and Speed. This KC team is gritty, I can see 6 or 7 games here with Balt winning, but not a easy victory. If SF plays Balt, Peavy will be the reason why Balt wins. The guy is pure crap vs the AL

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    I said this vs the tigers and the angels, Good pitching and defence always beats good hitting.... I think the starting rotation is somewhat even, Balt does have better homerun power but KC has the better outfield defence and Speed. This KC team is gritty, I can see 6 or 7 games here with Balt winning, but not a easy victory. If SF plays Balt, Peavy will be the reason why Balt wins. The guy is pure crap vs the AL
    fuc that reminds me of the last 4yrs of the stl cards!!!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

It just aint reality.

Bear, when you actually win a bet, please let us know.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Op just wont give it UP. This is killing him watching KC make him look like the clueless muppet that he is. He's been telling us all season to go against KC....literally everyday

He even made a thread earlier in the season & claimed the Royals were the worst team in MLB & the worst offense in the HISTORY OF THE GAME!!

Can't make this stuff UP.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Your right it seems too easy

This is the playoffs

Not many thought Kc would be in this spot

Won't be betting the series line but would not surprise me to see Kc advance

I like Cardinals Game 1 THOUGH. Think Waino shuts them down

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Your right it seems too easy

This is the playoffs

Not many thought Kc would be in this spot

Won't be betting the series line but would not surprise me to see Kc advance

I like Cardinals Game 1 THOUGH. Think Waino shuts them down
    waino been dealing with elbow issues the entire second half of the season. he has managed to come up with his A stuff on occasion but it really hard to know if and when he can.. i hope your right but not real confident. i believe they will most likely split the 1st 2 here in stl. being a homer ill approach it as such so i can justify taking cards gm 1 with the idea i will chase gm 2 if needed.,.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Kc playing fearless right now with nothing to lose. Seem to be strong in all phases except hitting the long ball. They make up for it though just by getting on base and using their speed mainly to generate runs. Kc just needs good outings from starters to get them into or thru 7 pretty much. Getting colder now and not as good a time of the year for teams who mostly live and die by the long ball winning them alot of close games. Should be a great series but not like Balty has any experience in this spot either really so if the balls are not flying outta the park like crazy KC has a real good shot here! Think a I-70 Mizzou rematch could very well be in order this season.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Head to head this year KC 4-3 vs Balty, 2-1 at Camden, 2-0 with Shields on hill just fyi. Couple of the losses were early in the year when Royals were horrible to be kind scoring runs. The offense really didn't start producing till around the all-star break.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Kc playing fearless right now with nothing to lose. Seem to be strong in all phases except hitting the long ball. They make up for it though just by getting on base and using their speed mainly to generate runs. Kc just needs good outings from starters to get them into or thru 7 pretty much. Getting colder now and not as good a time of the year for teams who mostly live and die by the long ball winning them alot of close games. Should be a great series but not like Balty has any experience in this spot either really so if the balls are not flying outta the park like crazy KC has a real good shot here! Think a I-70 Mizzou rematch could very well be in order this season.
    apparently bear under some illusion that power hitters carry teams in the postseason.. this aint the steroid era any longer, situational hitting and power arms are what plays in the postseason..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Head to head this year KC 4-3 vs Balty, 2-1 at Camden, 2-0 with Shields on hill just fyi. Couple of the losses were early in the year when Royals were horrible to be kind scoring runs. The offense really didn't start producing till around the all-star break.
    all the gms between these 2 were pretty early i believe. tillman pitched a 5 hit shutout in his only start vs kc this season.. shields has had good success in camden yards throughout his career.. balty better get him early cause after that 1st inning he been shutting teams down..

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    apparently bear under some illusion that power hitters carry teams in the postseason.. this aint the steroid era any longer, situational hitting and power arms are what plays in the postseason..
    I have been hearing this as an argument against balty all year...Hasn't come true yet. And I hope it doesn't because they are my team. Lol

A few other things though...Orioles pitching is not bad, there's not a Cy Young winner in there, but they are decent and have great run support, bull pen is good, defense is good, manager is great. Most people have been negative on the O's all year long, not just this postseason, that's why their ROI has been so good. I have a feeling this trend continues.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i actually dont have a bet on this yet. i have all my money tied up into 2 seperate football parlays for the weekend.

however i cannot imagine the Royals playing in the World Series. I would not be surprised though if Kansas City takes game 1 with James Shields pitching. He is the only kansas city starter who can handle this O's line-up.

so from a betting stand point i think the best opportunity for a play here is to hope Kansas City wins game 1 and then pound Orioles at + money.

Ventura and Vargas will get hit hard and IMO Tillman is probably the weakest link in the O's rotation.

Bud Norris and Chen are dirty.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I have been hearing this as an argument against balty all year...Hasn't come true yet. And I hope it doesn't because they are my team. Lol

A few other things though...Orioles pitching is not bad, there's not a Cy Young winner in there, but they are decent and have great run support, bull pen is good, defense is good, manager is great. Most people have been negative on the O's all year long, not just this postseason, that's why their ROI has been so good. I have a feeling this trend continues.
    oh i wasnt knocking O's at all my man, i actually think they win this series. would much rather kc did cause i dont think cardinals can beat balty.. im just saying it makes no sense for bear to continually discredit kc because they dont hit hrs. i mean look at the 4 teams left, besides O's not exactly a murders row.. hell look back past years, cards and sf been playing for the nl every year basically and neither big power teams..

im actually on balty tonight. go O's!!

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

i actually dont have a bet on this yet. i have all my money tied up into 2 seperate football parlays for the weekend.

however i cannot imagine the Royals playing in the World Series. I would not be surprised though if Kansas City takes game 1 with James Shields pitching. He is the only kansas city starter who can handle this O's line-up.

so from a betting stand point i think the best opportunity for a play here is to hope Kansas City wins game 1 and then pound Orioles at + money.

Ventura and Vargas will get hit hard and IMO Tillman is probably the weakest link in the O's rotation.

Bud Norris and Chen are dirty.
    What kind of money management is that???

You say this is the easiest $$ you'll make and then all your money is tied up in football parlays.
    Somethin ain't right there.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=RollinDo;22760329]What kind of money management is that???

You say this is the easiest $$ you'll make and then all your money is tied up in football parlays.
    Somethin ain't right there.[/QUOTE]
    They have not even played game one, and he talking about the WS??? Ya think ???

grease lightnin
    &

go O's!!

I am hoping it is cards, O's. My buddy is a huge cards fan and he's been talking trash about the O's all year. Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

I am hoping it is cards, O's. My buddy is a huge cards fan and he's been talking trash about the O's all year. Lol
    he crazy cause im afraid if that happens you gonna enjoy the results. every time i think about that potential match up for my cards i think back to that 3 game series in balty where they annihilated stl pitching..

grease lightnin
    &

he crazy cause im afraid if that happens you gonna enjoy the results. every time i think about that potential match up for my cards i think back to that 3 game series in balty where they annihilated stl pitching..
    Sorry but I almost got to send him the broom pic

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

We live in a world where a guy says ban me and is back 48 hours later though

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    What kind of money management is that???

Somethin ain't right there.
    my money management is terrible bro i am working on that.

but now is the time to take the orioles if you have the funds b/c they are + money now and i like their chances against Ventura and Vargas

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

my money management is terrible bro i am working on that.

but now is the time to take the orioles if you have the funds b/c they are + money now and i like their chances against Ventura and Vargas
    Be real for once in your life. Admit that you only had 40-50 bucks in your account tied up on two parlays.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Bear must have blown his load with last $4.22 on Balty for series. Could be the only explanation he's still hanging on to hope unlike everyone else including the Orioles who smell reality by now.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

major retard alert

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

It just aint reality.

Get em this weekend Bear. Reload $100 and do another 2-3 parlays.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

It just aint reality.

They are you saying you are an ET or alien BigBear? hehe

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

It just aint reality.

Answer to OP: We do NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!