Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Dodgers to pay $9.5M for another year of Brian Wilson

Source: www.csnbayarea.com personally I think its a dumb move but I don't mind letting LA load up on scrub players. Go Giants

The Dodgers will be on the hook for $9.5 million to bring back reliever Brian Wilson after the ex-Giants closer exercised his 2015 player option, according to an MLBDailyDish.com report.
    Wilson, 32, went 2-4 with a 4.66 ERA in 61 games for the Dodgers last year after sigining a one-year, $10 million deal that included the player option.
    The three-time All-Star was 20-20 with a 3.21 ERA and 171 saves in seven years with the Giants and is 4-5 with a 3.77 ERA and one save in two years with the Dodgers.
    The move cannot be made official until after the World Series.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Dumb move to have this clause in his contract to begin with. He exercised his option, the team didn't exercise the team option

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

lol I saw that this morning on CSN Bay area also. What a waste of money how do you get $10 million out of this dude? Where is the logic

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Dodgers print money they could give a shit less about 10 million. Does make Ned look bad, that I'll take

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by BadLuckSanta View Post
    Dodgers print money they could give a shit less about 10 million. Does make Ned look bad, that I'll take
    what money are they printing ? Doesnt seem to be getting the job done maybe they should get some players who will play for less and play harder to prove they are capable instead of trying to get a bunch of guys who think their hotshots.