RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Men don't forget about baseball!

Revisiting a thread by our very own JJ earlier in the season...reminding us to keep losing money on mlb during other sports' playoffs.

I know I know.
    Hockey is here and we all will run to that the next couple days to "pad" our wallets to have more money for mlb playoffs (that we will just throw away anyways). And nba preseason is easy $$$.

Just don't forget we have 3 more series to grind out...may the guys that stick it out to the end be blessed with a good final run.
    It doesn't matter if we have $1.50 left when we started with thousands...what matter is if we stayed the course and didn't pass out...right??

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12882

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Revisiting a thread by our very own JJ earlier in the season...reminding us to keep losing money on mlb during other sports' playoffs.

I know I know.
    Hockey is here and we all will run to that the next couple days to "pad" our wallets to have more money for mlb playoffs (that we will just throw away anyways). And nba preseason is easy $$$.

Just don't forget we have 3 more series to grind out...may the guys that stick it out to the end be blessed with a good final run.
    It doesn't matter if we have $1.50 left when we started with thousands...what matter is if we stayed the course and didn't pass out...right??
    Nice thought. But why on earth would anybody (but his little group of degenerates) listen to anything JJ has to say??? This is a guy who brags about being down 7 grand ????

RollinDo

But the guy started with like 50 grand...being down 7 grand is like only losing 15% of your BR...maybe he shouldn't brag, but realistically he is doing better than the average Joe bettor.
    In that small defense of Mr. Gold, his posts, and his troopers posts...usually make for good fades...then again same could be said for my posts until recently.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12882

OK, thanks ever so much for your input. Didn't know he was that good. Kudo's to him. And yourself.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    OK, thanks ever so much for your input. Didn't know he was that good. Kudo's to him. And yourself.
    Maybe sbr should start a class on betting baseball 101 for guys like me.
    What I have learned lately is how not to lose a lot so quickly.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

JJ Bot is like 4 different posters using the same name. That's why he can't seem to keep track of a god damn thing he says.