riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Dodgers/Cards Weather in LA

For what it's worth we're supposed to have a pretty bad heat wave in LA starting today. But tomorrow is supposed to be really bad in the 100s. I dont know what that means for your bets but thought i'd let you guys know.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    For what it's worth we're supposed to have a pretty bad heat wave in LA starting today. But tomorrow is supposed to be really bad in the 100s. I dont know what that means for your bets but thought i'd let you guys know.

Its HOT here! Great for pitchers. I know it is 5.5 but I still like the under.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth3 View Post
    Idunno man. Cards usually can hit Kershaw and Wainwright isnt that great in LA. But maybe the weather helps the under

riffraff24

You goin to the game? ill be there. Gotta wear a fukkin wife beater or something oof.

bluetooth3

You goin to the game? ill be there. Gotta wear a fukkin wife beater or something oof.

But when those temps are up there that high, pitchers arms are loose. Should be a hell of a game. I may go, looking for tickets now but I think the best seat in the house will be in the AC lol

riffraff24

But when those temps are up there that high, pitchers arms are loose. Should be a hell of a game. I may go, looking for tickets now but I think the best seat in the house will be in the AC lol
    I hear that. Walking up that hill is gonna be brutal but the cold beer and green grass at the end of the tunnel will be worth it!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

I hear that. Walking up that hill is gonna be brutal but the cold beer and green grass at the end of the tunnel will be worth it!
    Lucky guys, around here it is 40 @ night, cloudy and rainy (Boston) area. Have fun at the game & BOL. I think LA rocks tonight, both teams.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Lucky guys, around here it is 40 @ night, cloudy and rainy (Boston) area. Have fun at the game & BOL. I think LA rocks tonight, both teams.
    Thanks Mag. GL to you as well. But LA only has one team. However I agree the red-hatted step children win tonight as well! Already on em in a par

Name:  Screen shot 2014-10-03 at 1.04.56 PM.png
Views: 109
Size:  26.1 KB

bluetooth3

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post

Man it is too damn hot to be lucky! People sitting in the sun out there are going to melt! I like the u5.5 in the game. I really do, I believe Waino will throw a solid game and Kershaw will be Kershawk. Those guys will attack the zone and wont want to be out in the heat. Temps in the 95+ on the field will have the hitters wanting to get back to the dugout quickly! OH YEAH, THOSE TWO GUYS ARE STUDS. 3-1 Dodger win. Best of luck!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks Mag. GL to you as well. But LA only has one team. However I agree the red-hatted step children win tonight as well! Already on em in a par

Name:  Screen shot 2014-10-03 at 1.04.56 PM.png
Views: 109
Size:  26.1 KB
    LOL. I hear and understand. GL & enjoy.

bluetooth3

100%

Like the "So Cal" parlay!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Man it is too damn hot to be lucky! People sitting in the sun out there are going to melt! I like the u5.5 in the game. I really do, I believe Waino will throw a solid game and Kershaw will be Kershawk. Those guys will attack the zone and wont want to be out in the heat. Temps in the 95+ on the field will have the hitters wanting to get back to the dugout quickly! OH YEAH, THOSE TWO GUYS ARE STUDS. 3-1 Dodger win. Best of luck!
    Well, night games up here @ 40 degrees have everybody wanting back in the dugout. LOL. BOL. Enjoy your weather and your games.