LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

bob melvin is AN IDIOT >>>>LOST THE GAME HIS FAULT

7-4 game 1 out home team creeping back into it.....bottom of the 8th inning !!!

i got an idea,
    lets leave lester over 105 pitches !!! to pitch to righty lorenzo cain who has a 315'+ avg + vs lester and smacked him for a 2 bagger earlier!?!?

Great idea....fuckin gear box....

Then overrated gregerson, again, san diego leftovers and his mid 80's velocity comes iN throws hangar, then wild pitch, and allows 2 more....

The rest is history 7-7 into extra's

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LEOLEO View Post
    7-4 game 1 out home team creeping back into it.....bottom of the 8th inning !!!

i got an idea,
    lets leave lester over 105 pitches !!! to pitch to righty lorenzo cain who has a 315'+ avg + vs lester and smacked him for a 2 bagger earlier!?!?

Great idea....fuckin gear box....

Then overrated gregerson, again, san diego leftovers and his mid 80's velocity comes iN throws hangar, then wild pitch, and allows 2 more....

The rest is history 7-7 into extra's

i must totally agree here.. the other thing i can't understand is guys that continually with relievers
    for the left/right matchup:

it is FAR MORE important (in my opinion) to find a pitcher that is composed and in the groove and not bothered
    by the crowd/circumstances.. etc.

why would you bring in Hammel in that spot. ????
    They are in a jam basically because of his NON-production. the guy showed and was sh*t.
    so you put a guy in there because he has a right hand?!?!

Abad was fine, he got an OUT with a single pitch, his expression looked comfy.
    Hammel is bad energy, at least this year.

Melvin blew game.
    Lester bad start, but they had the game won anyways.

shut poor management at the end.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Can't put it all on Melvin. Guess he's the one who threw wild pitch for a run in 8th, didn't call for the catch and had two bozos collide into each other on the go ahead triple in extras ( unfortunate Crisp was not out there), and he miffed the pitchout so their game winning runner was not thrown out at 2nd just to name a few bloopers. Yep damn skippers it's not the guys playing fault ever always those damn managers.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 10-01-14 at 08:57 AM.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Can't put it all on Melvin. Guess he's the one who threw wild pitch for a run in 8th, didn't call for the catch and had two bozos collide into each other on the go ahead triple in extras ( unfortunate Crisp was not out there), and he miffed the pitchout so their game winning runner was not thrown out at 2nd just to name a few bloopers. Yep damn skippers it's not the guys playing fault ever always those damn managers.
    this is also true

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

if you bet oakland you are a square

Ratzz

did not bet this game.. did not have time to cap it, and i like both teams,
    i tend to like small markets up against the big dogs

any team making things work well with less that $100M i tend to like

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I didnt bet this gm said it was a coin flip from jump st which it was. Just an Oak fan...Not gonna say sharp or square far as sides go but if you make a habit of betting coin flips you are a "true degen gambler" nonetheless. Lol

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

it was a coin flip. pitching matchup favored As. recent form and hitting favored kc. It was pretty much a toss up thats why the line was even.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

nerves got to all the pitchers and both managers. can't believe a's couldn't close out a 7-4 game against the royals. i thought a's were going to win the whole time, right up until perez hit the walkoff. i was actually never worried, i was so sure the a's were going to win, so it was not a painful loss when i finally lost

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

People will always blame the manager regardless of what he does. If he pulled Lester, people woulda said "Lester woulda got out of it, he's pitched many games over 120 pitches". Easy to manage and call all the right moves sitting from home