lou9093
    lou9093's Avatar Become A Pro!

This isn't the NFL . Homefield doesn't really mean anything in baseball

The royals are new to this . Anybody that plays or played baseball at a higher level knows the game is easier when you are calm . The adrenaline might actually hurt the royals tonight . Tough game , but I gotta go with the expirenced team .

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

A's barely made this game in the first place...They have no reason to be calm. Theres a diff between a team fighting their way to barely make it and a team on a free fall but barely made it in.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Barely made it yeah but who cares? They made it and did so by looking more like the team that was the best in mlb before Lester deal and scoring last couple weeks. OP is correct tho home field not such a big deal in bases and like I said earlier in Nash's first thread. Any advantage for being at home is equaled out by lack of experience and Oak having plenty in these moments.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Stl barely made it a couple years back got hot at right time and won the WS which NOBODY saw coming in mid Aug!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Stl barely made it a couple years back got hot at right time and won the WS which NOBODY saw coming in mid Aug!
    I mean I get your point...I just dont know...I have an hour LOL

lou9093
    lou9093's Avatar Become A Pro!

The A's play better when they aren't the favorites . We'll see what happens shortly . Should be a good game

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah not trying to sway you ravens just see all this KC love here and think it's a bit much for a coin flip gm and I'm staying away. This gm is unbettable a week ago but since it's all there is tonight the degens need something to quench their thirst lol. Just saying alot of focus on A's bad streak since trade but they have looked better past couple weeks and that's all that matters. Oaks starting "ace" tonight does not have a losing record at home this year and career 2-6 record in postseason like Shields does. That much I know! Gl

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

All I saw on this board all day was Oak can't score, Oak can't score blah blah. I posted several times today in threads they finished 6 of L8 scoring 4+ and looking like they might have found some of that old magic back.And that's ALL that matters is latest sampling when going into postseason play.
    Points Awarded:

lou9093 gave R.P. McMurphy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.