ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Mag check in my friend

Zippy has been obsessed with college ball and I have not watched an mlb game since. What's the play tonight? Zippy leaning oak but going to tail you tonight. Pick the winner my brotha

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Zippy has been obsessed with college ball and I have not watched an mlb game since. What's the play tonight? Zippy leaning oak but going to tail you tonight. Pick the winner my brotha
    Waiting for team totals. Leaning, mind you leaning, to KC to win. It really is a pick'em. Lester is the money pitcher, but they really stumbled into the playoffs (Oakland). I will be back with some plays for tonight. We kept the Zippy column going right up to the last day for you. LOL.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Hey Zippy and Mag.
    Looking fw to your plays tonight Mag.
    Zippy - need a few of your best college football plays each week.
    Looking at some "reputable" sbr posters for plays and they suck!
    I couldn't even win Utah ML. They had a 24 point lead in 2nd Q and lost by 1...screwed up my parlay that included KC Chiefs +4 last night.

Btw...my plays for tonight...just cause I want to share with friends...

Parlay: Oak-KC (U 7) / KC Chiefs +9 (+120)
    Parlay: KC +1 / Balt +1.5 (+185)
    Small play: Oak +.5 / +1 (-133)

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Btw Mag...I like Scherzer a lot...just can't trust pen if he comes out early...don't think Tigers win by more than 1 run vs Tillman.
    Game is a coin flip...O's didn't go all out in final week.

Also Kershaw is da man.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Btw Mag...I like Scherzer a lot...just can't trust pen if he comes out early...don't think Tigers win by more than 1 run vs Tillman.
    Game is a coin flip...O's didn't go all out in final week.

Also Kershaw is da man.
    Detroit's bullpen is the worst I have ever seen, no doubting that. Tillman got shelled in his last gama, never a good omen. Kershaw, what can I say, I haven't bet against him since last year in the playoffs his second time out vs Cards. No way I take Wainright in that game. he is good, but Kershaw is from another planet this year. BOL. Tommy boy screwed my under with his pick 6 at the end last night.