NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

The tigers lol

The tigers will be out without winning 1 game. They have the worst bullpen of all time. They have nobody good in their rotation. They have no bats.

It's a joke this team is in the playoffs and it'll be hilarious when the royals are in the ALCS without them. Oh god that's gonna be great.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Winning oasis

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    The tigers will be out without winning 1 game. They have the worst bullpen of all time. They have nobody good in their rotation. They have no bats.

It's a joke this team is in the playoffs and it'll be hilarious when the royals are in the ALCS without them. Oh god that's gonna be great.
    so tigers will be in the alcs but without winning a game

thanks for the solid analysis

BORG
    Update your status
    BORG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

They have no bats ???

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

Nobody good in the rotation? Wtf are you saying ,.. 5 game series ... Even without a bullpen .. Price max and verlander might be a problem

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

I hope your right for the sake of my Orioles, but I don't see KC getting past Anaheim; O's and Angels in the ALCS imo

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Do you even watch baseball ??? No bats. LOL.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

You think Royals take the Angels, eh? Gonna be tough.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I dont even see Royals getting past Oak

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

You maybe right about the BP. But they have 3 CY Young winners in there rotation, and Porcello is not to bad. Last Years ERA leader got hurt, but will be pitching out of the BP in the playoffs. As for the bats 2nd in runs, 1st in hits, 1st in Avg, 2nd in OBP, and 2nd in SLG. This does not mean they will win the WS. But they are a pretty dam good team. Your talking out of your ass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Love me some Camden Yards for the Martinez bombers and Cabby

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Congrats on 1. Being a fan of the special little boy sex school and 2. Making the dumbest post I've read all of September. A double derp award for you! Derp derp!

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Orioles and Angels would feast on Detroit Bull pen

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

What ever drug your on will kill you, but I see your brain is already dead. Detroit led the entire MLB with a BA of .277.....no bats???
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Orioles and Angels would feast on Detroit Bull pen
    They will have to work counts, or beat up on the starters to get to that pen. Which is not as bad as you think.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

They go deep every year..... Try again

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    They will have to work counts, or beat up on the starters to get to that pen. Which is not as bad as you think.
    The pen is the worst. The starters' are not. The BS about no bats has been beaten to death. This guy is an obvious moron!!! No Bats !!!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

What a clown. Prolly best starting rotation in baseball. And will have Anibal coming out the bullpen. Only the best hitter in the past decade in Miggy and Victor who batting over .400 2nd half of season. What a dumbass but who wouldnt expect this type of thread someone who supports Pedophile state

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    The pen is the worst. The starters' are not. The BS about no bats has been beaten to death. This guy is an obvious moron!!! No Bats !!!
    The starters are fine. Will need to go 7,8,9 innings if they can. Not saying the BP is good. But if Anibal does well coming in late. Nathan might be able to pitch like we thought he would, in the playoffs. But i do like Soria better as of now. Joba has been good, as well as Alburquerque. Just hope the starters can keep pitch counts low. Because it will be nail biting time, when the pen takes over.