The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking Toronto and the Fla over

Both of these games involve people overbetting small things, IMO. Cabrera is out for Fla, sure, but they have other big bats in that lineup. Washington is coming from playing in their big cold home park, and both starters are suspect. Olson is having problems, and Hill is nothing dominating.

For Toronto, I think people are overbetting the O's recent winning spate vs lesser teams, and Burnett's troubled start, which I think will correct itself.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too like Toronto myself tonight Mr.GanchrowHG. The thing I'm a little worried about tonight with the Jays is there lineup. That lineup is not the best, but the numbers do favor the Jays in this game.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah that lineup is a problem, but they still should be a bit better than they have been recently. But, if Cabrera has a melt-down, as he has been prone to in the past, it won't matter what the Jays lineup is like. And if Burnett is on, the Bal lineup won't be able to hit him much. So there are a lot of ways the Jays could pull it out as a dog.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

I'm also on the Blue Jays tonight. Lets hope they can hold on.

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36617

Jays are already feeling the effects of Ryan on the DL. Last two games they blew 8th inning leads, which is Jason Fraser's spot normally. Now he's the closer and the guys Gibbons has to march out there in the 8th are oil cans waiting to be lit.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

The 8th inning always cost me, no matter who it is. It never fails.

I really need the Jays to bounce back tonight.