goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

brewers/pirates

Just wanted to get peoples thoughts. Isnt this pretty much a must win for the brewers? I've seen alot of people on the pirates but I just want to play devils advocate here and see if theres any good arguing points to taking the brewers tonight.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Just wanted to get peoples thoughts. Isnt this pretty much a must win for the brewers? I've seen alot of people on the pirates but I just want to play devils advocate here and see if theres any good arguing points to taking the brewers tonight.
    The fact that everyone is on the Pirates is a decent reason to take the Brewers. It probably holds a lot more weight than it being a "must win". No play for me yet though

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    There are a lot of good reasons. Both pitchers are mediocre @ best. BOL.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1476

must win for both teams. brewers have lost 10 of 11 roadies and pitt has won 7 of 8. pirates or no bet imo