KuhnerSooner79
    KuhnerSooner79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Tuesday...who wins who loses

Who loses out of these favorites and why....Just had to pay my local $2200 need some good plays here!!

Cards -145

A's -250

Giants -125

Tigers -130

Royals -200

Indians -175

Pirates -200

Any and all feedback is appreciated

KuhnerSooner79
    KuhnerSooner79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

My 2 cents on each game

Cards: Lynn has been hot but Peralta has faired well against St. Louis this year

A's: Playing Texas in must win games after the Rangers just swept the Braves....Smell a let down here

Giants: Peavy in his last six outings, the right-hander is 5-1 with a 1.12 ERA and has received an average of 6.92 runs of support. However Collmenter, has yielded just two earned runs and 14 hits over 27 2/3 innings while going 2-0 in his last four starts.

Tigers: Nolasco hasn't won since July 1st, and Porcello needs to have a good outing before the playoffs here. Tigers offense has been hot look for it to stay hot on tuesday.

Royals: After them getting extremely lucky last night, I see them jumping out early against a rookie pitcher in another must win spot.

Indians: Cleveland (76-73) hasn't lost five straight since a season-worst six-game skid from April 25-30. Kluber is 5-3 with a 1.49 ERA over his last 10 starts. Look for the ace to pull them out of their losing streak tonight.

Pirates: Yes idk how I could possibly lay -200 on a pitcher like Morton. But Marte is back in the lineup and Ortiz is out for the Red Sox. With both these pitchers not being very good I will take pitt as they have a lot to play for here in sept.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

you could easily make a case for wily & the brew..cards just dont touch him and brews now getting +135 ????? gl

mcmc
    mcmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15521

A's and SFG bullpens tend to give it up. I like them both F5.

Gl