I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday

I'll step in front of the train.....

Texas

Over KC/Det (7-)

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

texas is too sharp that its square. colby lewis is a ganscan at home and angels are on fire.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

if angels lose, then they lose. but no way in hell can i go against them right now, especially against lewis, whom they own

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Angels

I/O

Halos were a hair above this number with the Santiago on the road vs Texas weeks ago. Texas starting pitcher is aweful at home, aweful in his last three starts vs weaker offenses, aweful vs the Halos, and generally aweful when he has to wear a glove and hold a ball. Over the last two three weeks, teams in the Halos position facing "weaker" have had super juiced lines. The Halos have also had a great deal of success vs Texas this season. What gives in tonight's game? I'm not saying Santiago should be $260 here, but at least 40 or 50 cents over the -$130 he was in Texas weeks ago.

fwiw...Halos hoping on a plane for the third straight day. Coming off games vs the Tribe yesterday and the Minnesota Chumps for four straight. Texas has been losing, but have been playing better talent. Texas coming off a day off and use to the heat. Tribe flying 80 million miles from cooler climates. The heat may be a wall to them. Texas has held their own vs the Halos up till this season.

In short, I'm gonna pay attention to what the lines makers are throwing up for this one.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Might just be one of those Read between the line days for you I/O. I'm rooting against you though.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    Might just be one of those Read between the line days for you I/O. I'm rooting against you though.
    No problem. Public has been rocking for weeks now. Sunday was brutal. That's usually my best day.

I got more bullets

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I agree with you but the line opened at -160 on a road team. that fits the # you were talking about earlier.

Something or someone moved the line 15-20 cents.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

lot of sky miles past 3 days for halos

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Fuk it.....tailing on Texas Ml

on snakes as well

I/O

Nice call Halo backers