RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Lmao what is this

Colorado puts in Rex Brothers, he allows his mandatory run and then they take him out after facing one batter. What was the point of putting him in? He's literally the worse.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Colorado puts in Rex Brothers, he allows his mandatory run and then they take him out after facing one batter. What was the point of putting him in? He's literally the worse.

If I could jump on a plane and punch somebody who has screwed me over countless time, Rex would be on that list

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Come on Rox...need this one.
    Finally a winning day for me, but would only be a little if Rockies lose...suckered into the Under too.

RavensFan2k3

All he does is allow runs, they put him in, he threw TWO pitches, allows a hit and a run, then fook him out. What did they expect? They could have put anyone else in and could have gotten an out smh
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 09-06-14 at 11:40 PM.

RavensFan2k3

Why did Padres pinch hit with Andrew Cashner? Lol wtf is going on im these games. Yesterday Blue Jays had Marcus Stroman as a pinch runner...ive seem Travis Wood pinch hit amd hit a walk off homerun...weird stuff

jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Why did Padres pinch hit with Andrew Cashner? Lol wtf is going on im these games. Yesterday Blue Jays had Marcus Stroman as a pinch runner...ive seem Travis Wood pinch hit amd hit a walk off homerun...weird stuff
    no bench players to pinch hit, put in a starter who has had more ABs. and never say never, alex wood got his first 2 rbi's today