chabooky386
    its called gambling for a reason
    chabooky386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7618

Thoughts on arizona u6.5 tonight? 9/3/14

Really liking the under here today. Got 2 solid pitchers and see this being a really tight game.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Looks like a good play to me

chabooky386
    its called gambling for a reason
    chabooky386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7618

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    Looks like a good play to me
    might sprinkle a little on no scr 1st inning too. BOL TO YOU TONIGHT

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

AVG OBP SLG OPS

Yangervis Solarte 4 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 .500 .500 .500 1.000
    Alexi Amarista 8 3 0 0 0 1 0 1 .375 .375 .375 .750
    Seth Smith 17 5 1 1 1 1 0 1 .294 .294 .647 .941

Those are the numbers for the 1,2, and 3 hitters for the padres tonight against Collyflour. Not a huge sample size but still...
    Last edited by TankHankerous; 09-03-14 at 08:29 PM. Reason: sorry my formatting sucks

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Would have been if not for a huge error

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Seems I'm on the wrong side of these lately...took D'backs TT (U 3) and just like that 3 runs in top of 5th...guess Cashner nit on top of game tonight. Other dude seems to be, though his road splits are not good, which is why I went D'backs total Under instead of Under for game....decoded to ride the hot Pads and of course they pick this game to regress.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

SD lost - to funny I was on these goof balls myself. These baseball teams are to stupid for words sometimes. Done pissing money away on this second rate sport. College and NFL baby. Take a hike baseball.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Liked it as well. Oh well, onto today.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I may....

If you have the option of Live Betting, you may want to split your play between pre game and live. Or just stick to Live Betting only. Hit the Under twice at (7-) Live. It was actually higher at one point. The errors were the cost of the actual Under. But once they came into play, the Live Total went up. I saw a window and hit it.

The other thing I'd like to add is one should separate each season into sections. There are things that happen early, things that happen as the season goes along, and things happening now. You can't cap Oak, Milwaukee, or Houston games as you did months ago. It's a long season. Some players are spent, some players are bored, some players are playing for their future, some players are getting fatter, and there is some separation between who should be here and who shouldn't. I got futures on Detroit. Really thought they could mop up the division and conference a few weeks ago. Those assholes have proved they shouldn't move on. It still may happen, but it doesn't look good. Now I think I was right about the Angels. Weeks ago I didn't think they would end up winning the World Series and I still don't. I thought the Cardinals would kick it into gear in a weak conference and it's all looking good there. I also got them for the pennant and World Series. (I've posted all my futures plays in one thread or another here)

Nothing is static right now in baseball. If you're gonna bet it, change the train of thought in your head. There's money there. Definitely try not to bet multiple sports. Especially when one is ending and one is starting. Not only do different sports take different mind sets, but different times of the seasons really come into play imo.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Nice post I/O.
    Saw many got slammed on Week 1 of college football...probably as expected as nobody has seen teams play yet and lots of turnover in college football from season to season.