rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

rjt MLB plays April 17

Yesterday: 2-2 -.10 units
    YTD: 15-10-3 +5.25 units

2* Angels/A's under 8 -115: Whether Vlad plays or not, I think this game goes under. These two regularly play close, low-scoring games, and this shouldn't be any different. The Angels offense is terrible right now, and even if Guerrero plays, he will not see anything to hit with no one else in the lineup producing at all. Both teams have very good bullpens, and with Jered Weaver making his first start for LAA after a great rookie year, Oak's offense should be kept in check.

1* Padres -112: The Cubs offense exploded last night, but I can't see them repeating that performance against Maddux, particularly now that Soriano is out. Maddux remains one of the smartest pitchers in the game, and even at his age, he is still quite effective. Good value with SD as only a small favorite against Wade Miller, who, due to injuries, is not the pitcher he was a few years back in Houston. Even if Miller keeps CHI close, the Pads have a huge advantage in the bullpen.

1* Twins -105: Ramon Ortiz has been outstanding thus far, particularly his last outing against the Yankees, when he went 8 innings while allowing only 3 hits and 1 run. With a hot pitcher on the mound, I can't pass up the Twins at this price against a mediocre Seattle team, especially when Jeff Weaver is starting.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

love padres. respectfully disagree with ur twins pick. ortiz is getting rocked tonight. GL .