rov4life
    rov4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 694

Why everyone on philly

Living here i follow them close. They are awful vs lefties. Word is Utley and Howard on bench. Brown is terrible vs lefties and this turns rolling around and he's a better left hander. I know Cole on the mound and been good lately but you better hope he goes 8 and hold them to 2 or less

eddiemoney76
    eddiemoney76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Because Philly is a retarded STREAKY team. Have recently won series against the Cards and Mariners.

I didn't touch their game yesterday because of how streaky they are.

They have done so all year. They go on a 4 game win streak only to followup with a 5 game losing streak.

What I like to do with Philly is catch them on one of their INEVITABLE losing streaks.

yanksallday7
    yanksallday7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1718

It's because of the pitcher today, he kind of owns the Nats. Phil's are still a bad scoring team and see the Nats getting the W today after yesterday's lucky bs.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

hames has been lights out

nats offense is non-existant more often than not

not hard to figure out

DirkDiggler
    DirkDiggler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Check out Hamels lifetime numbers vs Nats.

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    hames has been lights out

nats offense is non-existant more often than not

not hard to figure out
    LMAO.... Nats are 8th overall in runs scored this year, have scored more runs than any other team since the All-Star break and only the Minnesota Twins have scored more in the month of August. Nats are also tied with Kansas City for most wins in August. Hamels has been lights out over the course of the season but wasnt real dominant in his last two starts.

I think the posters question is legit and if Gio Gonzalez can keep this within a run or two until the bullpens come into play then Washington has a good shot at a late inning win here.

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why everyone on philly

Why talk Ebonics?

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by twestacott View Post
    LMAO.... Nats are 8th overall in runs scored this year, have scored more runs than any other team since the All-Star break and only the Minnesota Twins have scored more in the month of August. Nats are also tied with Kansas City for most wins in August. Hamels has been lights out over the course of the season but wasnt real dominant in his last two starts.

I think the posters question is legit and if Gio Gonzalez can keep this within a run or two until the bullpens come into play then Washington has a good shot at a late inning win here.
    they are hapless at times this is now powerhouse offensive team

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
    Check out Hamels lifetime numbers vs Nats.
    Not only this, but Gio has lost 3 straight to these guys behind a 5.29 era...

rov4life
    rov4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 694

OK so if that is the case you guys should be on reds cueto 5 and 0 1.3 era last 5 vs chi. And royals Duffy 3 and 0 last 4 vs twins nolasco 2 and 2 over 4 era vs royals

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Too much juice...