GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

White Sox tonight do they stand a chance?

Quintana is pitching for the White Sux vs the Tribe.

What do you guys think?

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Phillies, cubs, d backs, astros, yanks, maybe Red sox look a bit better only because the white sox got so expensive! Up to -130 now

But white sox look like the correct side here. Best of luck!!

eddiemoney76
    eddiemoney76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I like them in this spot. They have lost 6 in a row and have not produced more than 4 runs in their last 6 games either. They have proven they can beat the Indians as they have done it often this season. Their last few losses have been closer games....

If they can't win today they face Corey Kluber tomorrow coming of a loss.....

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth3 View Post
    Phillies, cubs, d backs, astros, yanks, maybe Red sox look a bit better only because the white sox got so expensive! Up to -130 now

But white sox look like the correct side here. Best of luck!!
    Maybe so and not gonna question your plays as you do much much better than me..just noticing all theses teams have little to play for and not in playoff contention.

eddiemoney76
    eddiemoney76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Maybe so and not gonna question your plays as you do much much better than me..just noticing all theses teams have little to play for and not in playoff contention.
    Sometimes, a bad team playing spoiler to another team's playoff hopes is worth it!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

REplied to this guy earlier with the same comment. BOL...

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

fwiw

A few things about this game. I don't like betting teams when they get an important player back off a long absence. Eaton has just been re activated. Also, Quintana has done very well vs Cleveland but hasn't won since Christ was a child. He has a strong era but not the record to go along. They either don't hit or don't field for him. Or both. House isn't exactly a scrub and the WSox O is prolly weaker than what he has been seeing. The WSox could hold the Tribe to 1 or 2 runs and still lose. I also don't like betting weak teams coming off a nut kicking late loss. Especially when they had a lead. Teams, esp shit teams, don't always get over these well. Not to mention they have been swept twice. The WSox may also be in a bit of a death spiral. The public may be betting the + money here but my feeling is the books are gonna need Cleveland as the real money is driving this line. 100 dipshits bet the Tribe for $25 a piece. 10 sharps pound the WSox at a Dime a piece. Who do you think the books need more? Despite what they have done to Cleveland this year, the WSox haven't exactly been dominant in this series or more especially in their WEAK division.

The WSox are prolly the side here but I wouldn't bet them with your money. I try not to step in front of trains, whether they are winning or losing.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Sometimes the best bets end up being the ones you have to talk yourself into. At the end of the day these guys are pros. Playing for money. I believe people buy too much into the "they are in a playoff race so they will win" too often and that's when the books cash