solman
    solman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

KC Royals Over 4 1/2

KC Royals Over 4 1/2.

You want conviction? Here's conviction...

Royals are facing TX pitcher Colby Lewis. http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/_/id/5067/colby-lewis

Texas has the worst home record in the majors at 23-38, and starter Colby Lewis has contributed plenty to that woeful mark.

Lewis (8-10, 5.52) lost his last two starts at home, giving up five runs -- two earned -- in five innings of a 7-0 loss to Tampa Bay on Aug. 11 before allowing five runs and 10 hits in six innings of Saturday's 5-4 defeat to the Angels. The right-hander has given up at least 10 hits four times this season, with three of those instances coming at home. He's 2-7 with a 7.29 ERA in 12 starts in Arlington, marking the worst home ERA of any pitcher in baseball.

"We're not going to dwell on this," said Danny Duffy who took the loss in Wednesday's 5-2 defeat at Colorado. "We're going to go back out there Friday and take care of business in Texas. That's what teams that succeed do"

Did I just hear him say Royals will take care of business in Texas? You wanted conviction, you got it folks....GL

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

"We're not going to dwell on this," said Danny Duffy who took the loss in Wednesday's 5-2 defeat at Colorado. "We're going to go back out there Friday and take care of business in Texas. That's what teams that succeed do"

BOLD

solman

Is anyone listening here to my picks? HELLO? Check in if you had it folks. There it is, I gave you another WINNER. I don't post everyday, but when I do why aren't you listening? Winner after winner after winner.

solman

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

KC ML.. Good hit.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Nice call