44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Thursday Early

Well men, those of you that know me also know that I have been known to make some fairly obscure plays. Going against conventional wisdom once again.

Cleveland @ Minn.: over 6.5 -127 @ 5 Dimes. .5 LOSS

Detroit @ TB: over 5.5 - 155 @ 5 Dimes. .5 LOSS

I am well aware of Klubers excellance lately, but I also know that Hughes can implode at anytime. I know his last 3 games have been good, but I also remember him from the Yankees. Besides, Minn, despite being shutout yesterday, can actually hit the ball fairly well and put up some runs. we'll see.

Detroit, well it worked two days ago, let' see if lightning can strike twice. Besides, they can still hit.

This also gives you folks something to tear apart early in the day. LOL.

9/118.86.10/20.8
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 08-21-14 at 03:13 PM.

Legend_beatz
    Burning books like Jehoiakim
    Legend_beatz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Nice plays, BOL to ya, Mag.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_beatz View Post
    Nice plays, BOL to ya, Mag.
    Not looking too good right now....

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Just need a 3-3 game! Price throwing 64 pitches so far..really..and 84 for cobb..Why is no one showing discipline at the plate.
    Guess price has only thrown 20 balls, pretty crazy, TB should be trying to make him work so that they can feast on the bull(shit)pen

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

I got Cleveland cannot believe he was out at 2rd with where that ball was hit at least would have given a chance for a couple runs if not out.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Well men, those of you that know me also know that I have been known to make some fairly obscure plays. Going against conventional wisdom once again.

Cleveland @ Minn.: over 6.5 -127 @ 5 Dimes. .5 LOSS

Detroit @ TB: over 5.5 - 155 @ 5 Dimes. .5 LOSS

I am well aware of Klubers excellance lately, but I also know that Hughes can implode at anytime. I know his last 3 games have been good, but I also remember him from the Yankees. Besides, Minn, despite being shutout yesterday, can actually hit the ball fairly well and put up some runs. we'll see.

Detroit, well it worked two days ago, let' see if lightning can strike twice. Besides, they can still hit.

This also gives you folks something to tear apart early in the day. LOL.

9/118.86.10/20.8
    Well, I didn't brag two days ago when I went 3-0, so I can't complain today going 0-2. Moving on.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Well, I didn't brag two days ago when I went 3-0, so I can't complain today going 0-2. Moving on.
    Man. I would love to be in your shoes...making a decent profit with sports betting...I am barely in the plus and you keep doing what you do best...no matter the juice. You have your own style and it works for you! Rock on...and cash in tonight. Day games are tough.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Man. I would love to be in your shoes...making a decent profit with sports betting...I am barely in the plus and you keep doing what you do best...no matter the juice. You have your own style and it works for you! Rock on...and cash in tonight. Day games are tough.
    Thanks and have a nice night. Enjoy the games. I don't see anything worth risking real money on. I know, maybe I'll take the Res Sox. LOL.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Thanks and have a nice night. Enjoy the games. I don't see anything worth risking real money on. I know, maybe I'll take the Res Sox. LOL.
    Actually I think they win tonight if they are at all interested in that winning thing that is.