Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Going to hammer Iwakuma

The Jap master has been lights out, while Burnett has been a gas can.Iwakuma is 3-1, 1.27 in his last four starts.
    Burnett is 0-5, 7.67 in his last six starts.

Fkit, laying the -159

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

me too bro,, think im parlaying them with cards cause lackey a good fit here and simon smoke and mirror show has started to get exposed. not to mention reds falling off fast...

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    me too bro,, think im parlaying them with cards cause lackey a good fit here and simon smoke and mirror show has started to get exposed. not to mention reds falling off fast...
    Simon has fallen off the map since the ASG,Simon is 0-5, 6.61 in his last six starts, how was this guy an all star

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Simon has fallen off the map since the ASG,Simon is 0-5, 6.61 in his last six starts, how was this guy an all star
    i dunno but he burnt me few times before i went on break waiting for him to regress as his peripherals or the eye test never lined up with his results for me.. think cards tag him and lackey i think will be good here in stl till he retires as he the kind of cat that loves pitching in a town like ours for a team like this and very few cincy batters have seen him much..