twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

Chris Capuano -160???????

How in the hell is Chris Capuano a -160 against anyone? Hasn't won a start since joining the Yankees with his time going 1-3 in games he starts. Oberholtzer on the other hand has won 2 or his last 3 decisions and his team has gone 5-2 in games he started since the beginning of July. Oberholtzer has also looked pretty solid in the 3 starts he has made in August going 7 innings each time and not giving up more than 2 runs.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

He only gave up 1 run vs Detroit (before their slump) and 2 vs Toronto. Not saying I like him tonight but he hasnt been bad

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    He only gave up 1 run vs Detroit (before their slump) and 2 vs Toronto. Not saying I like him tonight but he hasnt been bad
    Ok but he also gave up 4 against Boston and Baltimore and the fact remains that the Yankees are 1-3 with him on the hill and he has yet to win a start. I am not saying he is bad but -160 is the kind of line I would expect if an ace was on the hill.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

the over is so fukkin tempting in this gm.. neither lefty is anything special and both squads smack lefties around and they in that bandbox..
    Points Awarded:

Emancipator gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.