labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Monday Plays

Pirates -108

Braves are 0-8 last 8 road games and only 4-7 on the road when Santana is throwing. Pirates own the best home record and are 3-1 at home when Worley is on the mound

Nationals -1.5 -110

Diamonbacks are 2-7 their last 9 games as an underdog. The team is 0-3 when Nuno is pitching on the road. Zimmerman has been really solid recently and the team is 8-5 at home when he's pitching and 3-0 in their last 3 games with him on the mound

White Sox -145

Sale is really hard to beat at home, team is 9-3 when he pitches. Norris has been good as of late but the team is 6-5 on the road when he pitches, probably a bit of a risky play but gotta ride Sale at home

Cardinals -1.5 +155

The Reds played a double header in Colorado yesterday and didn't leave town until late. Lost the second game because of a meltdown in the 9th inning and pretty much the same deal in the first game. The Reds will be tired and disappointed they let two wins get away from them yesterday. The Reds are 6-7 on the road when Leake pitches but only 6-12 in night games. Masterson hasn't pitched much this year but the team is 2-1 behind him this year. Banking more on a tired Reds team than anything here
    Last edited by labones00; 08-18-14 at 03:36 PM.

Juice973
    Juice973's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

I like the nationals. Going with royals as well

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Nice write ups. GL.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Like your picks

I already had the other two but I added White Sox. Let's hope they don't disappoint us and let's get the winners!

BOL to Everyone!

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Nice write ups. GL.
    Figured I'd back up my picks with a little write-up and my angle on each game. Had the time to do it today but that won't always be the case lol. BOL to all of you

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Like these plays.
    Thanks for the write-ups!
    These all make sense...too bad baseball doesn't most of the time.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Thanks, hope things play out as planned

RollinDo

I wish everyone on Angels luck tonight.
    I wouldn't be backing CJ Wilson the way he's been lately...seems like a degen play to me...much better spots it seems to back Angels.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I wish everyone on Angels luck tonight.
    I wouldn't be backing CJ Wilson the way he's been lately...seems like a degen play to me...much better spots it seems to back Angels.
    I'm staying away from that one. I'm slowly starting to learn that if I don't have a strong lean on a game then it has to be a no play. I probably still play too many games but learning to avoid games like this that are a toss up in my opinion

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    I'm staying away from that one. I'm slowly starting to learn that if I don't have a strong lean on a game then it has to be a no play. I probably still play too many games but learning to avoid games like this that are a toss up in my opinion
    I agree with you on thsi one labones00 one of my guys called me and said put up $200 on the Angels. I said are you crazy with the way CJ Wilson has been pitching lately? He hasn't impressed me much. I am staying the hell out of this game.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Best play tonight has to be the Cards, prob take them ML and RL

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Good luck Pappose

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Pirates -108

Braves are 0-8 last 8 road games and only 4-7 on the road when Santana is throwing. Pirates own the best home record and are 3-1 at home when Worley is on the mound

Nationals -1.5 -110

Diamonbacks are 2-7 their last 9 games as an underdog. The team is 0-3 when Nuno is pitching on the road. Zimmerman has been really solid recently and the team is 8-5 at home when he's pitching and 3-0 in their last 3 games with him on the mound

White Sox -145

Sale is really hard to beat at home, team is 9-3 when he pitches. Norris has been good as of late but the team is 6-5 on the road when he pitches, probably a bit of a risky play but gotta ride Sale at home

Cardinals -1.5 +155

The Reds played a double header in Colorado yesterday and didn't leave town until late. Lost the second game because of a meltdown in the 9th inning and pretty much the same deal in the first game. The Reds will be tired and disappointed they let two wins get away from them yesterday. The Reds are 6-7 on the road when Leake pitches but only 6-12 in night games. Masterson hasn't pitched much this year but the team is 2-1 behind him this year. Banking more on a tired Reds team than anything here
    I enjoy your threads daily, keep up the good work and good luck.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Pirates -108

Nationals -1.5 -110

White Sox -145

Cardinals -1.5 +155

Lol, just checked your Pit write up, I Posted EXACTLY same thing in BP's thread, loooooooooool hope we win. Also on Cards, gogogo!!!

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Nice, good shit
    Let's hope we are right! BOL

RollinDo

Of course these all looked great before gametime.
    MLB at its finest tonight.