forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drew Stubbs 3 run walk off homer

Drews Stubbs and the Rockies walk off against the Reds (Drew's former team). Drew's ERA the past 7 days? (.083).
    The commentator said, "Drew Stubbs , three run walkoff homerun against his former team, unbelievable." No sir, since the all star break passing, it's very believable LOL.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I was on Colorado,Gave It up for dead...Just caught the finale,and was like WTF?

forthewin

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dogs View Post
    I was on Colorado,Gave It up for dead...Just caught the finale,and was like WTF?
    Good Pick.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Starting to think there is no such thing as a "good pick" in Baseball. It's all a coin flip and hoping you don't lay money on a team that busts their butts the entire game only to have some useless closer piss all of your hard work away.

forthewin

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    Starting to think there is no such thing as a "good pick" in Baseball. It's all a coin flip and hoping you don't lay money on a team that busts their butts the entire game only to have some useless closer piss all of your hard work away.
    With all do respect to other cappers, the way mlb has been this season, I 2nd that notion. It's like preseason football right now.